Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The worst sex you have ever had with someone?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

That where you got the username?
    Nope:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

One embarrassing one was with my last boyfriend. It was only our second time ever having sex and we were a bit drunk. We were going doggy style and kinda rough, and he pulled out and went to go back in a bit too enthusastically and it went into the wrong hole. It was such a shock and so painful that I just burst into tears :o

I've heard similar stories from girls I've worked with. Lad chancing his arm with dutch courage lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Sex ugh...never done it but i imagine it something like this

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I've heard similar stories from girls I've worked with. Lad chancing his arm with dutch courage lol

He could have just asked nicely!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

I know its a good thread when I go to take a gulp of wine and the glass is empty (mortal sin) some funny stuff,

I have 1 but it would be like reading Hansel and Gretel compared to some of this stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

There was the guy who pulled out just as I was about to cum. He was about to himself, but wouldn't cum inside me, despite having a condom on. I've never been so close to killing someone in my life.

Same guy also tried to lick whipped cream off my tummy once. He forgot to refrigerate it first, it did not smell/taste nice, gone off dairy is a serious mood killer :(

Another guy was both small, fcuked like a little jack hammer and never lasted longer than 3 minutes. He was asked 'is it in yet?' on more than one occasion.

A guy once called me 'mistress' during sex too. I had to give him head just to stop myself from laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

A guy once called me 'mistress' during sex too. I had to give him head just to stop myself from laughing.
    maybe he was cheating on his wife!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

There was the guy who pulled out just as I was about to cum. He was about to himself, but wouldn't cum inside me, despite having a condom on. I've never been so close to killing someone in my life.

Same guy also tried to lick whipped cream off my tummy once. He forgot to refrigerate it first, it did not smell/taste nice, gone off dairy is a serious mood killer :(

Another guy was both small, fcuked like a little jack hammer and never lasted longer than 3 minutes. He was asked 'is it in yet?' on more than one occasion.

Quality description :D,he had a small cock but a fast arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Oh my god that happened me before too!!!! And the worst thing was I REALLY liked the guy and had wanted to get with him for ages :( Absolutely gross gross gross.

what kinda man does not clean his willson :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I know a lad who was riding a girl when half ways through she goes "this is ****" and just got out of bed and left.*

*It wasn't me before ye ask.

I've done that. I was bored and just kept staring at the ceiling praying he'd stop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I've had that too. Fúcking maddening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I've done that. I was bored and just kept staring at the ceiling praying he'd stop.

No matter how bad he was if i let him start i would let him finish.

Vinta81 wrote: »

i think that would give any guy a complex

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Vickysg24

This thread is so amusing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭JohnnyTodd

I had a bird tonguing the hoop off me and she had to stop to puke.

And before anyone suggests I had a dirty ringpiece I hadnt!!! She was hammered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Gonzor

Ive had some terrible experiences. I think the worst was with a girl who I fancied for ages. It was all going great until I realised she has a thing for sticking her fingers up guys ass's as they cum :O THe first time she did it I went crazy and then kinda assumed that was it and that she wouldnt do it again, but she did do it again, and then again a third time, and then a fourth.... after that I was gone... (Im a slow learner I know)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

My worst experience by far though was the time me and my first boyf decided to try anal. After a minute I asked him to stop because it hurt so much. I stood up, pulled on my knickers, and fainted.

Mortified.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

hondasam wrote: »
    No matter how bad he was if i let him start i would let him finish.

People are different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

JohnnyTodd wrote: »
    I had a bird tonguing the hoop off me and she had to stop to puke.

And before anyone suggests I had a dirty ringpiece I hadnt!!! She was hammered

Big sweaty hole on ya :p

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭Degringola

Novella wrote: »
    "Are ya nearly there?"
    "You nearly there yet?"
    "Are you nearly there?"

Every 10 seconds. If he put as much effort into fucking me as he did into asking me that damn question, I actually might have got there.

You mean you're not the Bothar Goat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

My worst experience by far though was the time me and my first boyf decided to try anal. After a minute I asked him to stop because it hurt so much. I stood up, pulled on my knickers, and fainted.

Mortified.
    It's ok he went back to work and finished!

Worse for me was the time it didn't get near sex. Years ago in college was with this girl in a friend's house. We are upstairs naked in the bed groping all over and I suggest I put on a condom. She gets all upset and emotional saying she is not ready and her previous fella was a bollix.

So me being the big softie is all comforting and understanding. Then like a switch she is like "well you don;t have to stop fingering me.." :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

I remember going out for dinner with my then boyfriend, my female friend and his male friend, and they both headed away when the night was over and we went back to my boyfriend's apartment. We got straight to it, when all of a sudden there was a knock on the door-- his friend's bus hadn't arrived and he wanted to wait inside because he was cold/ lonely/ stupid. My boyfriend pulled on his underwear and answered the door with a raging boner (his buddy was like "Hey, what's u- WHOAH! Okay...!!" Since there was only one room in the apartment apart from the toilet, we all sat there really awkwardly. His friend refused to go outside to allow me to get dressed, so I sat in bed completely naked with the sheets pulled around me. And there was the boyfriend in his underwear, boner still at full mast and his friend sitting opposite us, as we sat like that for about 10 of the longest minutes of my life in awkward silence....

Yeah...

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Randy Anders

When I was young fella, I puked during the act of cunninglus. It was to do with how much drink I had consumed, rather than the smell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭chimmy chonga

I remember after the first time with my girlfriend I said to her 'I didn't realise you were a virgin' - She said 'I'm not, you should've taken my tights off first'.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I used to go out with this girl who would only have sex in the dark... no peaking :rolleyes: no fingering, no oral and she just lay there like a dead horse. She had the imagination of an old rug... actually you would probably get more stimulation out of the rug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭JohnnyTodd

A friend of mine the messer that he is. Tried to fart on his girlfriends back and followed through. He had to sneakily scrape the ****e off her back with the duvet.

Lucky for him she never copped on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

JohnnyTodd wrote: »
    A friend of mine the messer that he is. Tried to fart on his girlfriends back and followed through. He had to sneakily scrape the ****e off her back with the duvet.

Lucky for him she never copped on

Dirty sick bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭gigino

its said that the best sex is when ye can hold her hind legs steady and tuck her front legs in to your wellies;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Not really a bad experience but a bizarre one.

I was asleep on a mates sofa after a house party only to be awoken by this girl feeling my face up with her bare foot. I don't know how long she had been at it but when I finally woke up her toe was literally on its way into my nostril. Then she asked if I was horny =/

I was.. but that's beside the point

Advertisement