Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fermoy range ...

Options
  • 10-12-2011 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭

Anyone here a member ?

Ive rang the number on there website but gotten voicemail.....

So I called out today and it was closed @ 1300.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dax121

their only open on a sunday. if you want contact info pm me and ill send on their number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

I rang a mate whos a member and he was baffled as well..... until he realised that its saturday :(

Do they allow visitors to shoot there ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Will get LB6 to talk to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Hi Gunhappy, yep - only open on Sundays from 10am - 1pm-ish during the Winter months and from May (brighter evenings) till Sept it's also open Tue nights.

Your best bet regarding the visitors is to call James Murphy (pm me and i'll give you his no). They are quite agreeable to visitors, but it must be arranged in advance, no turning up on the day and expecting to shoot. Also, visitors must be accompanied by a member of the club, or if using the members firearm, that member must be there to supervise it's use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

LB6 wrote: »
    Hi Gunhappy, yep - only open on Sundays from 10am - 1pm-ish during the Winter months and from May (brighter evenings) till Sept it's also open Tue nights.

Your best bet regarding the visitors is to call James Murphy (pm me and i'll give you his no). They are quite agreeable to visitors, but it must be arranged in advance, no turning up on the day and expecting to shoot. Also, visitors must be accompanied by a member of the club, or if using the members firearm, that member must be there to supervise it's use.

Pm on the way :)

• Advertisement

lol PM replied to! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Is there a centerfire range?

There's a very short reply to that question Murph - no - we used to have, but not any longer.

No Full bore. Will have to check the source again re the CFP and the GRCF

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dax121

their is cf pistol/ cf gallery rifle to a max range of 50m

Advertisement