Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung cobble

Options
  • 10-12-2011 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

hi there,
    have my eye on a phone called Samsung Cobble i see xtravision have it for 29.99 meteor have it for 19.99. Euronics branch have it for 19.99 sim free!! (limited stock but still in some branches phoned few minutes ago.) and harvey norman had it at one point for 24.99.. Was flabbergasted at all different prices. It just proves it really does pay to shop around !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 CJL

Debbie

I purchased the Samsung Taco Lite about 18 months ago and it broke my heart. It was a touch screen model which had an extremely slow response and its predictive text was a joke as it would not automatically save words that you typed in using non predictive text. It put me off ever buying any Samsung product (tv, blu ray player, etc,.)

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭debbie123

i have to agree i brought back my first samsung cobble as the speaker had issues on the second one and its the same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

CJL wrote: »
    Debbie

I purchased the Samsung Taco Lite about 18 months ago and it broke my heart. It was a touch screen model which had an extremely slow response and its predictive text was a joke as it would not automatically save words that you typed in using non predictive text. It put me off ever buying any Samsung product (tv, blu ray player, etc,.)

:D

Well the Tocco Lite was a budget phone that wasnt a smart phone so you couldnt really expect too much out of it. That being said I had one for 2 years and it put up with an awful amount of abuse! :D If only the S2 was as hardy as it....

Advertisement