Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublin aircraft fair!

Options
  • 10-12-2011 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi all,i lost my information about a fella selling aircraft drawings or pictures at the dublin aircraft fair on november 27,it was the second stall on the left when you walked in.if someone has information or a link how to get in contact with him please let me know.
    many thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Sounds like ... http://greypencils.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭2011abc

flying9 wrote: »
    Hi all,i lost my information about a fella selling aircraft drawings or pictures at the dublin aircraft fair on november 27,it was the second stall on the left when you walked in.if someone has information or a link how to get in contact with him please let me know.
    many thanks.:)

Where was this Aircraft Fair?!Never heard about it, sounds cool...any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 flying9

thanks very much, thats it.:)
    many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 flying9

hey sorry,the aircraft fair was held in the alsaa club at the airport,they had nice stuff, it was very small though.thanks again for the link that the one i was looking for.

Advertisement