Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT - International Business with languages vs UCD Commerce international

Options
  • 10-12-2011 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm doing my leaving cert 2012 and im having trouble choosing my 1# on my CAO. I went to both open days and really enjoyed it so now which is better people DIT or UCD and is there much difference between the courses. Oh and im picking german as my language for both..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackdog2

Hi,

I am on the IBL course at the moment. I like the way it is run in D.I.T, although some of the subject matter can be a little simplistic at times. I suppose they make the course accessible.

In terms of language, the stream I am on are far ahead of UCD. So it really depends on what you are leaning towards yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Wifey8

thanks because ii was actually leaning more to DIT anywyz cos ii kno a few ppl der and they've told me pretty much the same..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Hopefully you do pick DIT and will stick around and post here next year!

But just remember that text speak is frowned upon round these parts! :)

Advertisement