Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

52LB Pike caught in......

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Dear God:eek:
    And on a float tube:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Dear God:eek:
    And on a float tube:eek::eek:
    The size of the mouth on that, he probably just put a hook on his fins and pretended he was a duck :D
    Its Slovakian according to Google Translate

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭bayliner

some fish!!!! some knees too:rolleyes:, is it real?? or photo shop,,, or have i assumed his knees are something like a float tube?:D:D

beaut of a fish either way!!!!

bayliner wrote: »
    some fish!!!! some knees too:rolleyes:, is it real?? or photo shop,,, or have i assumed his knees are something like a float tube?:D:D

beaut of a fish either way!!!!

Ha good one and at a glance:eek: but that is the front of the tube:D

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭bayliner

Ha good one and at a glance:eek: but that is the front of the tube:D

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

I'd love to know what age she is.
    Doubt if he got a couple of scales! I think it's only a matter of time before the current Irish record is broken.
    So all ye specimen hunters, make sure your scales (weighing!) are certified..........It could be YOU :D

Had a look on his Facebook page from the PC (rather than the phone) and a noticed a couple of the pics are defo photoshopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 peter74

It was caught by slovak fisherman in Italy. I have read an artickle about that in slovak angling magazine. Do not remember a lot, but they have fished 2 or 3 lakes or reservoirs. They had a a few fish aroud 20kg. The one on the picture was the biggest.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Brian.D

fish of a life time :cool:

Advertisement