Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone here ever tried one of these? Do they even work?!?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

There almost as good as the Virtual Boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Even if it was the greatest viewing experience ever, you'd look like a tool, so no thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

Broads.ie wrote: »
    I've been wondering about these Virtual TV headset things since I was about 5 years old.

http://www.thaichi-direct.com/101-1194-large/60-inch-virtual-video-screen-glasses-for-iphone-ipad-ipod.jpg

Anybody ever try them? Are they as awesome as the adverts make it out to be?

I feel a headache coming on even thinking about wearing those.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

that fella in star trek used them the whole time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

AH->Gadgets

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

mackg wrote: »
    that fella in star trek used them the whole time

Yeah, and he suffered constant headaches with then too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭Broads.ie

So this is what happens when a thread gets moved from AH to a sub-forum of a sub-forum.

It dies. That's great.

This would have been so much more fun & informative in After Hours. I wasn't looking for technical advice, I just wanted to know if anyone had tried these. And if they turned out to be shit (more than likely) then we could all have a bit of a laugh.

Obviously the AH mod that moved this was a bit trigger-happy.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I have a set and use them for the PS3 while the others are watching TV I look a bit silly with my head looking around the place :D but thats fine with me :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I have them and there not great. Heavy and uncomfortable on the nose, poor quality screen (like looking through the viewfinder of two cameras)

And don't knock the gadget forum. This is where the cooliest people on boards hang..

Advertisement