Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 14

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

ormond lad wrote: »
    You might see your new league up on the site Sunday night but no fixtures till monday iirc

as ormond lad says, you will see at some point the league for next season in the historical league view, before the league tab is updated at the end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Secured 3rd Place in my league on Saturday...

Already looking forward to next season..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

eoferrall wrote: »
    Don'y lie, you have been focusing on the league....:p

How very dare you !? You don't get to round 8 in the cup without TNTing every possible non-bot match! Now I'll just have to TNT every possible league fixture! :D

Fewcifur wrote: »
    How very dare you !? You don't get to round 8 in the cup without TNTing every possible non-bot match! Now I'll just have to TNT every possible league fixture! :D

one does get knocked in round 5 consistently without continually underestimating the opposition through relief at eventually not getting a monster team! :o

Bet I get a monster team again having missed my chance the other season to have a good cup run. didn't give it the effort this year to help survival. few key acquisitions to bolster squad and might be able to give it a shot and push on in the league.

Edit: assuming I survive relegation playoff...

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Davyboy.

I'm the same re: cup games, I have to focus on league and pick my battles just to survive, managed 5th this season, really happy. If I can win my playoff next, it'll be more of the same next season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

2nd in my league for the 3rd season in a row I think.

Oh well, still moving forward. Have just opened my L5 facility (with 2 new coachs!) which will be funded by my new stadium opening next week. 2 potential S16 Irish u20's are progressing nicely. (Although I suspect one won't make it and the other will be lucky to), and have started training a future portugese international (hopefully!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Playing my first qualifier this evening and plan to eventually stay up in Div III for the first time. I have a much higher CSR avg (probably double) and have 2 stars on him in most areas. Obviously he's going to TNT.

I'm just thinking that I have an Interpro game tomorrow, which I should win, but will be close; they have no qualifier and so will have perfect energy.

So wondering how safe it is to normal or WNWIM the qualifier to win tomorrow's game, but obviously don't want to drop down to Div IV!

Any advice, will his team play be more likely to play out of their skins because they might promote?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Zagato wrote: »
    Playing my first qualifier this evening and plan to eventually stay up in Div III for the first time. I have a much higher CSR avg (probably double) and have 2 stars on him in most areas. Obviously he's going to TNT.

I'm just thinking that I have an Interpro game tomorrow, which I should win, but will be close; they have no qualifier and so will have perfect energy.

So wondering how safe it is to normal or WNWIM the qualifier to win tomorrow's game, but obviously don't want to drop down to Div IV!

Any advice, will his team play be more likely to play out of their skins because they might promote?

LTNT the qualifier. Tomorrows game has no effect on energy or injuries and NORMAL is the only intensity that can be played.

:eek::eek: I'm having a mild stroke at the moment......

Have no access to BR and can't remember if I set my Tactics for my playoff game.
    I think I set for LTNT, Could be Div III for me next season :(

Davyboy. wrote: »
    :eek::eek: I'm having a mild stroke at the moment......

Have no access to BR and can't remember if I set my Tactics for my playoff game.
    I think I set for LTNT, Could be Div III for me next season :(

Think you went normal... stars are bad. he has about 10 stars over you. :( but looks like he went aggressive mentality by the rucking stars so might win good few penalties...

Sorry for not setting your mind at ease:o

• Advertisement

Best of luck to everyone in playoffs tonight - hope you win! Except for Irelands call - hope you choke and get ripped a new one on the pitch.... (guess who I am playing tonight....)

0-17 at halftime, a little nervous but I had him in stars and vastly superior stamina so hoping for a bit of a come back second half!!:o

Made the comeback.. 2 mins to go and concede a last minute try... Div III here I come.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

eoferrall wrote: »
    0-17 at halftime, a little nervous but I had him in stars and vastly superior stamina so hoping for a bit of a come back second half!!:o

Made the comeback.. 2 mins to go and concede a last minute try... Div III here I come.

That sucks. Hopefully you make a triumphant return the next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Beat the Front Row Fairies 41-17, more importantly I'm in a very good place financially.

mar-z wrote: »
    That sucks. Hopefully you make a triumphant return the next season.

Thanks, yeah kinda disappointed as I felt I had a better team and well to be honest saw CSR gap and left tactics on default and hit the LTNT button. didn't give him respect and I paid. I will focus on training players up and bouncing back up if possible.

WNIM for my playoff...... I'm raging, I had the beating of him if I TNT'd, Div III hereI come :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Davyboy. wrote: »
    WNIM for my playoff...... I'm raging, I had the beating of him if I TNT'd, Div III hereI come :(

Sorry to see you go Davy. Ive no doubt you'll be back in div 2 next season.

Advertisement