Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BUNDORAN TOWN COUNCIL

Options
  • 10-12-2011 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys. Could anybody tell me what is happening in Bundoran when the local council has to hire a private security company for their weekly meetings, what is our country coming to, must be no shortage of money in Bundoran. Anybody?????? :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Probably something to do with this.
    http://www.donegaldemocrat.ie/news/local/garda_237_called_to_bundoran_council_meeting_1_2005039

If the want to pay for security I guess that's their choice. No biggie.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Ham Sambo wrote: »
    Hi Guys. Could anybody tell me what is happening in Bundoran when the local council has to hire a private security company for their weekly meetings, what is our country coming to, must be no shortage of money in Bundoran. Anybody?????? :confused::confused::confused:
    I think that says more about certain members of the public who attend meetings than the members of the Council.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I wonder who that was? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

byte wrote: »
    I wonder who that was? :)
    What odds would you get on Mary Coughlan? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

Its the same person whos been doing it for years now. Theres often write ups about in the Post about said person being kicked out etc

The minutes for all the town council minutes are up on bundoran.ie too which has mentions of them too.

Boredom led me to reading them all before, always nice to have though, lets you see how much/little use those elected by you actually are.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

muffler wrote: »
    What odds would you get on Mary Coughlan? :D
    180/1 :) The thought of the bould Mary being the cause of it amuses me though.

Anyway, bigwormbundoran has it sussed too!

Advertisement