Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ballycotton, East Cork

• 10-12-2011 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Hi All

Took a stroll down along the cliff's in Ballycotton last week and ended up with these three shots...

The first one is a long exposure using an B+W ND110 10 Stop filter, numbers 2 + 3 are using a 3 stop filter and polariser which I bloody well broke after I took these shots. I usually just post in the Random thread but decided to do a thread on it's own since I have three shots rather than the usual solitary one!

Any criticisms or anything else more than welcome...

6473445177_1a3561fc22_z.jpg
    Ballycotton Cliff Walk by dd80photo, on Flickr

6478318219_41135504f0_z.jpg
    Rough Coastal Rocks by dd80photo, on Flickr

6487840189_713158f8e4_z.jpg
    Untitled by dd80photo, on Flickr

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭steoc

I really the first one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭alfalad

First one for me too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

They're all class pics, but the second one does it for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Finnt

I like the 3 of them but no 2 is my favourite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Finnt

I like the 3 of them but no 2 is my favourite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

It's such a beautiful area. Shocking to think I haven't been there in nearly three years when I live a relative stone's throw away from it. Must get back there soon.

Number 2 is my favourite from the set.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭djd80

It's such a beautiful area. Shocking to think I haven't been there in nearly three years when I live a relative stone's throw away from it. Must get back there soon.

Number 2 is my favourite from the set.

Yeah Its a beautiful spot alright, freezing at this time of year though!!

Advertisement