Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't have two account's.

• 10-12-2011 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

I was banned from airsoft adverts last night for shill (two account's). I do not have two account's. Here is what happened, my friend and i decided to sell our airsoft guns and get new one's. We both have the G36c but he has two mags with his and i only have one. His semi auto on the gun is also messed up and mine is not. He is asking for a lower price than what i was offering. We started airsoft at the same time and got the same guns,gear e.t.c. We got the full face mask first but they fogged and got new ones so we are selling them with the gun. The reason they were both put up around the same time is because he put his gun up for sale and reminded me so i put mine up for sale. I was at his house at the time. The moderator who banned me is called "Steve". That is the truth. I do not have two accounts and i am asking for the ban to be lifted.

Thank you,
    Dj Seanza

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Hi,

Sorry this seemed to slip the net looking into this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Dj Seanza

Dub13 wrote: »
    Hi,

Sorry this seemed to slip the net looking into this now.

Its fine. Thanks.

I have had a good look into this now.Your thread was reported and when the mod went and had a look you had an ip match for another user who started a thread selling a very similar item.Your story is this other user is your friend,seems as you have very few posts on the site we don't have much information to go on.

You also posted on your mates thread looking to buy the very similar item from him,you have since deleted the post.So now we are to believe someone with very few posts on boards is using boards to buy something from there mate.

Given the info available to the mod this was a correct call.This looks like shilling or a dupe account.Feel free to ask an Admin to look into this is you are not happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Dj Seanza

Dub13 wrote: »
    I have had a good look into this now.Your thread was reported and when the mod went and had a look you had an ip match for another user who started a thread selling a very similar item.Your story is this other user is your friend,seems as you have very few posts on the site we don't have much information to go on.

You also posted on your mates thread looking to buy the very similar item from him,you have since deleted the post.So now we are to believe someone with very few posts on boards is using boards to buy something from there mate.

Given the info available to the mod this was a correct call.This looks like shilling or a dupe account.Feel free to ask an Admin to look into this is you are not happy.

He started his account and told me about so then i started my because we wanted to sell our g36c. I was at his house at the time but not anymore. You can check my IP now. I live right near my friend. We are almost next door neighbours. The reason we dont have very many posts is because we just started and are trying to sell are g36c. I posted on his fourm as a joke, but he got angry so i took it off. Why would i buy it from him on boards when we live so close aswell.

Just to keep the Admins in the loop on this,we are trying to do some background stuff via PM between myself,Steve
    (the forum mod) & CiaranC2k11 (the friend).

• Advertisement

This has been sorted out now with the Mod (Steve) taken the lads word that they are not the same,the bans have been lifted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement