Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbourhood Watch Merged Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

beauf wrote: »
    What lists are you on!

Not on any, my mates are on some and they fwd me msgs

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

An unprovoked attack in Mountview last night by two young black lads on two older men.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Our alarm was set off at 5.15 this morning, the sensor was triggered from the kitchen window. Nobody got in, thank god we had the alarm set. In the bramley area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    You think they should be rewarded with a cool fun camping trip......

OH, that's not what you meant is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Supposedly the "gang" and their families from Tyrellstown where evicted and moved to the Latchford area.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Supposedly the "gang" and their families from Tyrellstown where evicted and moved to the Latchford area.

Notoriously bad where they were and only moved 10 mins down the road.
    I know someone who lived near them before and they sent me many texts warning what would happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

can someone link me to this hip hop video they are in please?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,297 ✭✭✭✭DvB

I have friends living in Latchford, best warn them so.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Who are these people or gang you guys are talking about? All from the same family? What is their age profile? Latchford is fairly close in fairness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭septictank

can someone link me to this hip hop video they are in please?

Not sure if it's the right one but stick Par tv into youtube and you'll get an idea of the lads.

Edit; Put Tyrellstown gangs in first.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Had a look at that vid over the weekend. Don't think I've ever seen a bigger bunch of pathetic looking cretins in my entire life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kornis

There was an attempted car robbery overnight in Waterville.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Patww79 wrote: »

they have english and nigerian accents, i presumed they were born here.

they have english and nigerian accents, i presumed they were born here.

I wouldnt presume, it depends where the parents have spent time. For me the accent comes across as put-on to sound like the east London bro's. Complete spanners.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭slavedave

Larbre34 wrote: »
    I wouldnt presume, it depends where the parents have spent time. For me the accent comes across as put-on to sound like the east London bro's. Complete spanners.

To be completely accurate I believe the correct terminology nowadays is either "Bruv", Bruh" or "Blud", not bros (which is so noughties :D).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Teenager and a baby shot on the traveller site in Parslickstown. Non life threatening injuries.

January wrote: »
    Teenager and a baby shot on the traveller site in Parslickstown. Non life threatening injuries.

Definitely the T site?

septictank wrote: »
    Definitely the T site?

100% walked past it after collecting the little one from school and was talking to the brother of the teenager who got shot.

• Advertisement

Yes definitely. Some media are showing an image of Gardaí on the Parlickstown Gardens T site in numbers and all mention the definite line of inquiry of it being linked to a Traveller feud.

A new low, which will only escalate things.

Dangerous stupid people, they are saying it was over a boy and girl running away together, arranged marriage gone wrong.

This might have something to do with it.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/caught-redhanded-garda-on-patrol-heard-dadtobe-smashing-windows-in-escalation-of-feud-36192604.html

https://www.buzz.ie/news/watch-masked-gunman-vows-to-gun-down-rival-in-chilling-video-155760

Not a nice Christmas ahead.

Nah I reckon those are old news.

One of the family names is right, the one you met, there are others that were in the news not long back for very serious crime but may well not have anything to do with it, who knows, we'll see, address fits, still mad stuff.

The father/grandfather of yesterdays victims is heard on the news lamenting the fact that the attack was over a dispute already 2 or 3 years old, so connected to that old news it may be.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Ok, I posted about this issue at the time earlier today (3pm) as it's a great cause of concern in the area. however, it was removed by admin as I had attached an image of the people in question (no faces, it was a distant pic from behind). Would have made more sense to simply remove attached pics. hopefully no houses were robbed in the meantime...

Dodgy activity on Delwood Park today at 3pm. Two suspicious ladies clearly checking if houses were empty. One of these ladies watched people leave a house and the other called into two houses clearly checking to see if occupied.

They noticed they were being watched and backtracked across Delwood Park then disappeared

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Just shout at them and they’d run

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Thanks for that. Indeed it would have been preferable if the image had been kept.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Just shout at them and they’d run

If they're actively robbing a house but if they're sussing the place out you'd be better off recording them with a phone and calling the Gardai. Ideally they'd get caught in the act and done. Otherwise they'll just go suss somewhere else out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I didn't realise the thread was deleted at the time. I was hoping at least some people in the area would have read it and kept an eye out for neighbors houses etc.

Advertisement