Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbourhood Watch Merged Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Threads merged. Not only was there no need for a thread of its own, that's what this thread is for, you simply can't post pictures of people on a public forum like Boards, even if their faces aren't visible, and suggest that they're up to no good. Unfortunately if they were up to no good they're probably the sort of people who would exploit the defamation laws in this country to their fullest extent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Zaph wrote: »
    , you simply can't post pictures of people on a public forum like Boards, even if their faces aren't visible, and suggest that they're up to no good.

There's a dedicated thread in the Motors forum for doing such a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

I heard a house in Delwood Close was burgled during the week, early evening. Could be the same gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Apparently there was a rather fat man wearing a lot of red than was seen breaking into houses last night via the chimney.

Stay safe people.

Apparently there was a joke from the 80s rehashed on a Dublin 15 computer yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

According to David McGuinness fb page a car has mounted the path at Starbucks beside leisureplex and struck a pedestrian. No word in how the person is doing yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

January wrote: »
    According to David McGuinness fb page a car has mounted the path at Starbucks beside leisureplex and struck a pedestrian. No word in how the person is doing yet.

http://www.thejournal.ie/blanchardstown-dublin-shopping-centre-collision-3773570-Dec2017/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

I was there and saw it. It was definitely intentional. I'm horrified now as thought it was a feud between people who knew eachother. I was across at milanos so didnt realise they were kids. He drove at them twice then stopped outside tgis where there was a row, people punching and throwing bins. He then sped off again. He could easily have hit plenty more people, the place was mobbed up there :(

• Advertisement

How did nobody get a reg if he stopped, turned and did it again?

My 4 year old ran across the pedestrian crossing in the village yesterday and only my wife shouted and he stopped he would have been knocked down by someone who went through the red light and didn't stop.

The number of drivers that speed up when they see a pedestrian trying to cross or on the crossing, really boils my blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

According to one of the articles a kid got the reg and it was given to the Gardai. Assume cctv will have it too

Plenty of CCTV around there you'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Shemale wrote: »
    How did nobody get a reg if he stopped, turned and did it again?

My 4 year old ran across the pedestrian crossing in the village yesterday and only my wife shouted and he stopped he would have been knocked down by someone who went through the red light and didn't stop.
    No joke but I hope that you got the reg of the red light runner in the village.

daymobrew wrote: »
    No joke but I hope that you got the reg of the red light runner in the village.

I wasn't there, my wife was with my son and was in shock. I would have ran after him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Same lads that were rehomed from Tyrrellstown to Clonee last year, caused chaos there then rehoused in North inner city.

Why do scum like this get free homes, they should be getting free prison for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

This escalated quickly. Must be great to have all the facts.

Must be great to read the last post in a thread and then comment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK folks, enough of the sarky comments please.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Shemale wrote: »
    Must be great to read the last post in a thread and then comment.

Isn't that how Boards works?

It wasn't your post I was referring to either, it was the one prior, where 'not yet' had some folk nicked, booked and convicted for the caper. Jesus wept.

http://www.thejournal.ie/taxi-clonee-robbery-gang-3777282-Jan2018/

"The two suspects in the latest attack in Clonee are described as being black teenagers. Anyone with any information is being urged to contact Blanchardstown garda station"

What we all knew anyway.

http://www.thejournal.ie/taxi-clonee-robbery-gang-3777282-Jan2018/

"The two suspects in the latest attack in Clonee are described as being black teenagers. Anyone with any information is being urged to contact Blanchardstown garda station"

What we all knew anyway.
    No your wrong, we cannot make assumptions about colour etc. For all we know they could be 2 alaskans police are looking for.

The whole of clonee knew who was responsible for the chaos last year, anyone with any kind of contacts in the area know who the lads in the taxi are, but let's just ignore what people know and keep playing the PC game.

not yet wrote: »

The whole of clonee knew who was responsible for the chaos last year, anyone with any kind of contacts in the area know who the lads in the taxi are, but let's just ignore what people know and keep playing the PC game.

Got to love this country - reward the scum with houses, medical cards, etc...

Got to love this country - reward the scum with houses, medical cards, etc...

Shush, you'll offend some people..

These little pr1cks Should be moved to Ballinasloe see how they like it..

not yet wrote: »
    Shush, you'll offend some people..

These little pr1cks Should be moved to Ballinasloe see how they like it..

How about St Patrick's Island? That way they don't interfere with anyone - just themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Sure grab some pitchforks and torches while you're at it lads.:rolleyes:

Lets try to stick to facts and drop the pathetic bigotry. If you've no facts to add to the thread, don't post.

• Advertisement

Waiting on my gf in Clonee village around 6pm - a garda van drove past us. Subsquently going to the Paddocks for grub a garda car went down Littlepace Drive and then leaving the Paddocks an hour later heading to the N3 a garda car drove past towards the Paddocks and just as I got to the roundabout two of the ERU Audi Q7 jeeps went by up towards the Paddocks.... No idea what was going on but something was this evening.

Advertisement