Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego collectors make yourself known

Options
  • 10-12-2011 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

as above any1 collectin lego city sets in tipp i meant with your kid(s)but wont admit it...:D but would love to see if i am the only 1...:eek:say it isnt so.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The Lego forum might interest you.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭copy1

thanks a mil yep u guessed it i m a new lad round these parts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

We have heaps of lego, most of it is 8+ (we have a 2yr old and a 5 week old ;)) and the rest is Duplo so I guess we're in your camp! My favourite are the train sets, himself has had an unbuilt Mindstorms programmable robot for the past 3 years that he swears is getting built this Christmas. I'm quite taken by the lego animations too, I might end up a complete legogeek, the children might never get a look in...

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭copy1

do u hav any city stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

i had loads when i was younger, have some lego technic now, would love a big lego city display

• Advertisement
Advertisement