Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey -Irish business and Social Media.

Options
  • 11-12-2011 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

If you are a business owner, and have a couple of minutes to spare to fill out the following Survey.

The project I'm currently working on is to see current usage, and patterns within Irish business and there use of social media within business.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/K5DTW9X

Thanks in advance for those of you who take the time.

*This survey has been approved by forum moderators (For which I'm thankful for)*

Nokia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tangled

Just looked at it there, think you're mixing up these <> signs - < stands for less than, > stands for greater than.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Nokia08

God that is embarrassing! yeah I did thanks for noticing! And thanks for all those that have completed the survey to-date. And if you've any questions about the survey don't forget to post them here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Check your spelling / punctuation as well

You've mixed up "your" with "you're" - there might be other mistakes...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Just to re-emphasis, your spelling is quite terrible. Tidy it up a bit as it looks unprofessional as it is. It's "paid" BTW. And also, there is no choice for employing between 1 and 4 people.

Advertisement