Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Shirt???

Options
  • 11-12-2011 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Just wondering if any shops in Waterford sell darts shirts. Am looking to get one personalised for a gift for Xmas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I don't know of anywhere in town that does proper darts shirts, unless you try some t-shirt printing places.
    Online, you can try http://www.dartsshirts.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 28 elchupanebray

shazb01 wrote: »
    Just wondering if any shops in Waterford sell darts shirts. Am looking to get one personalised for a gift for Xmas

Rumbled,how did you think i wouldn't see this or spot your cryptic username:D

although good job. i will be extremely upset christmas morning if you don't succeed.

tick,tock tick,tock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Rumbled,how did you think i wouldn't see this or spot your cryptic username:D

although good job. i will be extremely upset christmas morning if you don't succeed.

tick,tock tick,tock.

hahahaha sickner.

Advertisement