Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas gift for mother and Baby

• 11-12-2011 12:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭

hi ya

i need a bit of help.... I'm trying to get a Xmas gift for my wife and newborn baby. id love to send them on a spa break that does mother and baby massages with relaxing yoga and special chilling time Etc. i cant seem to find the correct package from any hotels..... I just think she needs a break from the relations and all the goings on around the house and this would be a good idea. Any advise on company's or hotels that may do this would be appreciated....
    PS. willing to travel along east coast.

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Maybe you could buy her a course of baby massage classes? It would give her an opportunity to get out of the house with baby for a few hours each week for bonding time themselves and to meet other new mums also.

The spa weekend is a good idea but most spa's don't cater for children. I don't know if you could find one that would have the facilities for a newborn - I have not heard of one in any case! If you bought her a voucher for a spa she would be able to get some nice pampering time to herself and if she is not comfortable with leaving baby this early then she would be able to use it in a few months time.

Hope that helps! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

What about Kelly's hotel in Wexford? It's a family orientated hotel so they have suitable.

Advertisement