Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wisdom hell

Options
  • 11-12-2011 4:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

:mad: hey there can anyone tell me how long do you have pain after wisdom tooth being hacked out of your upper right ...i had my done on wed and the whole side of my face is still swollen can not open mouth:( to eat with fork or anything else for that matter...can hardly get my toothbrush in..have been back to denist and am tabs to help but not working yet..can hardly swollow the pain is unreal at night..think the bloody root of tooth was wrapped around my ear drum and jaw the pain is sooo intense.have had operations before on other parts of body and i would have them done over and over again sooner than have this pain.....

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement