Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best santa's grotto in the city/county

Options
  • 11-12-2011 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

was at the grotto in garter lane last year and it was ok.
    i'm looking for somewhere different to bring the kids,any suggestions......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

The santa in Leisurezone or whatever it's called now is very good, very realistic.

Leahy's Farm on the Waterford/Cork border is good as there's animals, Mrs Claus baking etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

deisemum wrote: »
    The santa in Leisurezone or whatever it's called now is very good, very realistic.

Leahy's Farm on the Waterford/Cork border is good as there's animals, Mrs Claus baking etc
    the santa in leisure zone is also the santa in the aldi xmas advert gino kavanagh from tramore here,s the link http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/service/19751.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

yeah gino's beard is real too- what a legend!

we decided to go to maguires garden centre today.wasn't bad either but the queue was very slow-took us an hour.
    i don't think anything will compare to fenor farm.we went there a couple of years ago and was the best all round.we called out today but it was closed:(

daaave wrote: »
    yeah gino's beard is real too- what a legend!

we decided to go to maguires garden centre today.wasn't bad either but the queue was very slow-took us an hour.
    i don't think anything will compare to fenor farm.we went there a couple of years ago and was the best all round.we called out today but it was closed:(
    that he is boy, he from the same area in tramore as meself knows him since was knee high to a grass hopper

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

THE FELLA IN THE WATERFORD SHOPPPING CENTER IS VERY GOOD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Have to agree with Btp,Waterford shopping center is the best i´ve seen.

thats only philip aka jesus dressed up as santa in the wsc lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 corklassie101

Leahy's Farm is great. Fully guided tour showed us the talking christmas tree, the christmas angel, the 'magic' rabbits and we helped mrs claus bake! Santa was excellent too, gave the kids great time.. They also had a live crib which included the camel and was very reasonable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

thats only philip aka jesus dressed up as santa in the wsc lol

that the security fella? he be always annoying chattign away to me brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Do Shaws still have a Santa?
    I remember Q-ing for that one for hours when I was little.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

We go to Suir Valley Railway every year always enjoy it.

seanybiker wrote: »
    that the security fella? he be always annoying chattign away to me brother.
    that be him!! take it ur bro was civil defence or reserve defence forces???ya should try work with the fella, i did years ago up there and he used have me head melted lol

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

deisemum wrote: »

Aw I love Gino, he's lovely and brill with the kids, i worked as an elf with him a few years back:o, he's one of the nicest people/santy's u'l meet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Big Lar

I would have to say that the one in Dungarvan Shopping Center is one of the best out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 kennygg76

The guy who did the garter lane grotto last year is now doing it in Morris Diy, looks very well, its the same guy doing santa as last year in garter lane.

Advertisement