Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stalley ...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Pound is pretty good.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Been listening to Stalley for a while now. Lincoln Way Nights is decent, some real good tracks, but a few so-so ones.

His new song Go On is real good though. He's definitely one to watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

he's alright but the songs listed hear are very short.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

That Lincoln tape has quality beats throughout but he's a tad bland. Raps well enough but the content gets samey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

ye most def one to watch, i think he has a lot of potential to become better.

has an ear for beats big time, on the flow ye i see where your coming from he can be a bit bland alright.

but ye a few of his songs are pretty short, but it doesnt bother me too much i actually tend to hate rappers over cooking songs more tbh. I mean only had 1 flaw to pick from kanye's dark fantasy and that was most of the songs being just unnecessarily pro-longed and just over cooked it really gets to me sometimes.

he's talented though, i can see him him becoming more relevant and well known soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

On the length of the songs, that would be a complaint I would have too especially of newer artists and Kendrick Lamar being one of them. Better to have a shorter song with the best bits in it and dont repeat and drag down the quality of the song.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

I really like this verse;

I haven't listened to much of Stalley's other work though (heard Linclon Lights once, I'll have to play it again soon)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Has a new mixtape on the way, anyone know the release date?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Orizio wrote: »
    Has a new mixtape on the way, anyone know the release date?

date hasn't been confirmed afaik

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I get his newsletters, so far no confirmation of release dates.

Lincoln Way Nights was only re-issued last month.

• Advertisement
Advertisement