Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gran turismo 5 drifting cars

• 11-12-2011 4:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

anyone have any ideas on good drifting cars in GT5 personally i use a Subaru impreza sti wrx 09 but im bored with that but i don't know what else to use so any suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,502 ✭✭✭✭guil

look for the shiguano(spelling) version trueno in the UCD or else the ameniya rx7 are good options

there's loads of cars to drift with though, i have a cool c63 white amg merc thats easy to drift aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

anyone have any ideas on good drifting cars in GT5 personally i use a Subaru impreza sti wrx 09 but im bored with that but i don't know what else to use so any suggestions

The 88 supra, its a premium car. Give it 300 to 400 bhp and its a fantastic drift ca
    r

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭little big planet 2

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    The 88 supra, its a premium car. Give it 300 to 400 bhp and its a fantastic drift ca
    r

is that it do ya not need a lcd or tuned suspension will 400bhp def let it slide smoothly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Lotus Carlton tuned to 590bhp with comfort softs.Hilarious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    r

is that it do ya not need a lcd or tuned suspension will 400bhp def let it slide smoothly
    I use the racing suspension, lsd and comfort hard/medium. Its all about messing around with suspension settings but I found this car to be forgiving.

• Advertisement
Advertisement