Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not happy with what happened to the OP in this thread

Options
  • 11-12-2011 4:46pm

I think OP was a vulnerable person who needed advice, not opinions on how "wrong" she was. I don't know what her banning was in relation to (non of my business) but if it was related to this I think she may have been wronged.

The responses she got make me think of the kind of responses she'd got if she asked that in a staff canteen instead of at a front desk. Is Emergency Services a staff room or a public conduit? If a staff room, then is there a need to restrict access to staff only?(by that I mean members of the Emergency Services)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056468337
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

That thread was last posted in a week ago, until you bumped it back up.

The OP was banned on Friday for something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

This should be brought up with the mods of the forum first and then if you're not satisfied the CMods i.e. myself, Scofflaw or Dades. You're not going to achieve much posting about it here.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The ban was nothing to do with this thread, and as that poster is currently temporarily sitebanned they are unable to contribute to this thread so I'm closing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement