Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS 5 issue with iPod Touch 3rd Gen, songs only in recently added

Options
  • 11-12-2011 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I have updated my iPod Touch 3rd Gen to the new iOS 5 and since then when I add songs they show in the "Recently Added" playlist but are not showing in the All Songs section. Anyone else experiencing this since the update or does anyone know of a solution, I restored the iPod this morning and the songs I bought yesterday then showed on the iPod but have bought some since and the same issue is occuring. I don't want to restore the iPod everytime I want to add songs and find them in All Songs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭fishsticks

Anyone got any idea???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭bop1977

With the iPod connected to your pc, click on the iPod icon. Then click on the music tab in the middle of the screen. Not the one on the left hand side menu. Hit the sync entire music collection.sync your ipod All your music should transfer every time you sync.

Hey i've tried that but it is not working still. Here is a video of what is happening with the iPod since the update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9zGhJT_Sws&feature=youtu.be

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

untick the sync music box and sync, it will remove all the music from the ipod and tick the sync music box and sync again

@guil I tried that and as usual after a restoration they all show up fine but then when I add a new song from a CD or buy a new song from the store it goes back to the way it was.

I deleted the iTunes Music Library xml file and the iTunes Library database and then restored the iPod but still no luck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement