Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wot Vs Boards.ie nicks

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭stas

Aenaes wrote: »
    You were probably moved for inactivity when we needed space for new members. Majority of us are now moving over to CryHavoc and CryHavoc2. You are most welcome to join us if you would like to.

Probably. There were 16 vacant places in clan then. I was in a random battle against your clan leader and I said hello and he said I'll be coming back clanless from this battle. No questions asked.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

stas wrote: »
    Probably. There were 16 vacant places in clan then. I was in a random battle against your clan leader and I said hello and he said I'll be coming back clanless from this battle. No questions asked.
    Which one of them? We've changed the clan leader four times in under a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭stas

Nody wrote: »
    Which one of them? We've changed the clan leader four times in under a month.

Paddygolightly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

stas wrote: »
    Paddygolightly

Ah ignore that then mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

ED E = Scratchling

Add me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

IronSoviet is me. and no I'm not a commie :P
    Back in the game after a long respite (too busy in college).
    I have a KV-3.

Advertisement