Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on these laptops......

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Lenovo Lenovo Lenovo.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TheBeetles

Lenovo Lenovo Lenovo.

Why may I ask ??

And does anyone know what's the last day amazon gurantee delivery to ROI ??

Lenovo have a great reputation for good quality machines that last. Acer on the other hand do not. And the Dell is just an ugly piece of design. It may be reliable, but i just dont like them. Lenovo wins hands down in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Metalpanic

Lenovo have a great reputation for good quality machines that last. Acer on the other hand do not. And the Dell is just an ugly piece of design. It may be reliable, but i just dont like them. Lenovo wins hands down in my opinion.

+1 Lenovo have a great reputation for quality hardware

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

Out of the choices I would go for Lenovo too.
    Good quality laptop and it's the cheapest option.

It wins hands down.

Also amazon tells me,
    Ordering for Christmas?
    Your items will arrive on or before 25 Dec 2011.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 TheBeetles

it boils down to this.....

Lenovo G570
    i5, RAM 4GB, 500GB etc

Acer Aspire 5750
    i5, RAM 6GB, 750GB etc

TheBeetles wrote: »
    it boils down to this.....

Lenovo G570
    i5, RAM 4GB, 500GB etc

Acer Aspire 5750
    i5, RAM 6GB, 750GB etc

....Lenovo

The acer only has an extra 2GB of RAM which you will not notice, and it has an extra 250GB of space. But the Lenovo has a very generous 500GB, you'd struggle to fill that i'd bet.

Lenovo wins every time.

The acer only has an extra 2GB of RAM which you will not notice, and it has an extra 250GB of space. But the Lenovo has a very generous 500GB, you'd struggle to fill that i'd bet.

Lenovo wins every time.
    +1, I know I already gave my opinion, but since you asked the question again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,285 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Lenovo all day,

got the same machine last month but its i3, can be got in PC-world on offer at the minute for around 450

• Advertisement

Lenovo all day,

got the same machine last month but its i3, can be got in PC-world on offer at the minute for around 450
    It's marked at €469 for the i3, since it's only €508 on amazon for the i5 it's worth the extra few euro since it's within the OP's budget.
    Unless you can haggle them down €70 :P

Advertisement