If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote on LG Tv

Options
  • 11-12-2011 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

Hi

Looking to get a new TV as a present can you please quote me how much will it be for the LG 32LK330U or the 32LK450U including delivery to Dublin

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Hi Asley

Any info on prices was also looking at the Samsung LE32D400E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Nava

Can I point you in Richer Sounds direction?
    I'm based in The Philips Shop and can do you deals on the Philips range:)

Give them a buzz on 0044 333 900 0071 and have a chat with the lads, they will be able to give you the latest prices and availability on each of these TV.

have a good one.

atb
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

nava wrote: »
    Hi

Looking to get a new TV as a present can you please quote me how much will it be for the LG 32LK330U or the 32LK450U including delivery to Dublin

Thanks

Nava,

apologies for the delay getting back to you..

LG 32LK330 - £239.95
    LG 32LK450 - £269.95

Shipping on these 32's would be £14.95 to Dublin and they are available from stock..

The Samsung LE32D400 is £219.95 but is an in-store only product at the moment..

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.