Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Household Charge/Property Tax Public Meeting Ferrycarrig

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Mach Lei

Hope meeting went well - any plans for one in New Ross?

The meeting went very well Indeed,turnout of 60-70 people at it,all voted non payment is the only way to defeat this tax,and very eager to spread teh campaign further as signifigant amount signed up to be active in it,there could be one more meeting, one meeting in new ross before in christmas, if there isn,t there def will be after christmas,keep an eye on your local newspapers, you will prob get a leaflet in your mail about the next meeting, when your area gets canvassed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 richiewhe

I have only one thing to say to you,and that is you Sir are a ****ing gob****e,a weak pathetic excuss for a man,hope your gene pool ends at you,For with Irish men like you who needs forigen invaders, the imo as you call them,why dont you roll over and die.Your half way there already with your lack or fight and balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Mach Lei

richiewhe wrote: »
    I have only one thing to say to you,and that is you Sir are a ****ing gob****e,a weak pathetic excuss for a man,hope your gene pool ends at you,For with Irish men like you who needs forigen invaders, the imo as you call them,why dont you roll over and die.Your half way there already with your lack or fight and balls.

your lack or fight? really? From the beginning I have being Involved with the campaign when it was in small numbers, Im personally not gonna pay or register, so Im willing to boycott this knowing the threats of fines, and I have a lack of fight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

We,ve all had bad days but...........wow!

While I disagree with the principle of this thread, I respect anyones right to take the opposite stance and will (attempt) to argue it reasonably

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

You need help my man. Try getting a massage, or shutting up. Whichever

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Banned

Advertisement