Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone been to lots of Psychic/Mediums, please share here

Options
  • 11-12-2011 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wondering whether any of you have been to a lot of medium/psychic over years and have found anything interesting?

I have been to many of them for last 3 years, sometimes 4 in a week! yea, mad, I know. I found one thing interesting, which is I learned to tell whether they are good straight away rather than waiting for things they said to come true/not come true.

Another thing I found interesting but cannot approve yet, is, recently, all fortune tellers/psychic/medium are telling me a same thing, which is yet to happen, I am curious whether it definitely will happen since 7 of them said exact same thing over last 7 months!

Anyone else were in similar situation and the thing did come true?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Patricia2012

Hi all,
    Just wondering whether any of you have been to a lot of medium/psychic over years and have found anything interesting?

I have been to many of them for last 3 years, sometimes 4 in a week! yea, mad, I know. I found one thing interesting, which is I learned to tell whether they are good straight away rather than waiting for things they said to come true/not come true.

Another thing I found interesting but cannot approve yet, is, recently, all fortune tellers/psychic/medium are telling me a same thing, which is yet to happen, I am curious whether it definitely will happen since 7 of them said exact same thing over last 7 months!

Anyone else were in similar situation and the thing did come true?
    Hi, could u help me leting me know which one of those that u went is the best one??? im in a situation that i realy need some advice. if u can send me the phone and address would be great.many many tks..

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Irishbreeze

Patricia2012,

I am not quite sure which one to recommend,as I am waiting to examine the one thing a lot of them said. so dont want to give you wrong advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 melanieup

I've never visited a psychic or medium but I have had many telephone readings from countless number of hotlines - some good, some bad. I too am able to tell if they are going to give a good reading or not straight away.

Patricia, not sure if this will help as I don't know if you are still looking or if you are still seeking psychic guidance, but I would recommended Wishing Moon or their sister site Angel Wishing Moon. If you would like me to recommend a reader by name then PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

Over last few years been to Sean in clonee, julian in georges arcade, Eddie Christian (3 times), Grainne, June (3 times), Mary Murphy in Ilac centre (twice), some guy called martin who came to the house and Marie on Moore Lane.

To be honest out of them all i've never had a future event come true. Saying that maybe its yet to happen but as yet it hasnt. Some have freaked me out like Eddie with info from the past or present also Marie (moore lane) did something similar. June was very nice and during the reading you feel like its going well but looking back on the notes i took after every reading nothing has come true. All of them talked about a relationship i wanted to happen even saying she was a soul mate but only grainne told me it would never happen and she was right. other stuff she told me wasnt right though.

years ago i saw a woman on Thomas street, think it was maureen power but she no longer does readings. She was freaky with present and past too.

Sean and Martin said they were mediums but i just found them to be chancers. Marie on moore lane was the last one i saw back in october and i'd probably recommend her at the moment.

Honestly ive actually had better readings with tarots when i did them myself plus its cheaper!!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

I have been to Maire on Henry Place and some of the things she told me is coming true already. I think you need to give it time for it to happen.
    I have also recommended Maire to some of my friend and they all thought that she is very good and accurate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 joane12

Hi guys does anyone have jenny jones phone number? i lost mine last year. please inbox me her number. much apprecitaed thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 msdk

Hi everyone, does anyone know of a good medium in the Dublin/Naas area? I'm willing to travel.
    I recently went to see Joe Cooper and found him to be a complete chancer so I want to try again.

All thoughts would be great!

Advertisement