Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My poor f5 key

Options
  • 11-12-2011 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

So what are you guys going to be doing come Tuesday :D are many here expecting to be in very early? I'm not expecting to be in on Tuesday but hoping for Wednesday (pre booked middle of august) but I will still be hitting that f5 key every now and again anyway! I know they will email me when I can play but I am very impatient :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

meh, got my preorder done on saturday, so i'm not expecting anything on tuesday :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Going to do a supply run Tuesday morning just to be safe seeing as I preordered in the first 72 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Going to do a supply run Tuesday morning just to be safe seeing as I preordered in the first 72 hours.

Not going to be in early access on Tuesday. Any you guys putting up a stream?

Not me, but that's because I have no idea how. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

As long as i'm in by Thursday or Friday. I've both those days off work.

• Advertisement

Not me, but that's because I have no idea how. :o

did ye preorder online or in a shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I should be in early enough, probably on Tuesday. I actually don't really mind waiting until later in the week though as after this week I have 3 weeks off work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Not going to be in early access on Tuesday. Any you guys putting up a stream?
    I could, but I'm going to be spacebarring my way through the first 2 worlds (played that far in beta), so it'd kinda suck. Plus then you'd all see how bad I am at the game. =D

Got my preorder in the evening of the 21st, so I expect I'll be plying the game on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Raphael wrote: »
    I could, but I'm going to be spacebarring my way through the first 2 worlds (played that far in beta), so it'd kinda suck. Plus then you'd all see how bad I am at the game. =D

Got my preorder in the evening of the 21st, so I expect I'll be plying the game on Tuesday.

Registered my code the 22nd July so would expect to be on maybe Wednesday

any idea how many people have preordered?
    cant imagine you'll be waiting for long if you preordered in july jeawan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭GarethBah

I'l get in on day one, but my exams start the day after :mad: so i won't play all that much.

did ye preorder online or in a shop?

Preordered in GAME in Limerick, I was referring to not knowing/being too lazy to look up how to stream. Plus like Raph I'll be spacebaring my way through the starter worlds for the most part so it probably wouldn't be of much enjoyment to anyone watching.

Preordered on the 23rd of July so I'm hoping I get in on Tuesday too. Honestly I'm more interesting in finding out my server first.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

longest week of my life!! come on ta feck:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Omphin wrote: »
    longest week of my life!! come on ta feck:eek::eek::eek:

especially with the swtor.com forums being down :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I pre-ordered on 30th July,im hoping for Tuesday but more realistically Wednesday.

For those who got their preorders in on the 21st any sign of invites going out yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

any idea how many people have preordered?
    cant imagine you'll be waiting for long if you preordered in july jeawan

If i am not mistaken 2.5mil people pre ordered, and i have had no emails as of yet this morning , mind you the US not woken up yet . Any one receive any email regarding your guild servers ?

Not yet, nor has anyone in my guild.

My understanding is we get the emails when we can play and not before?

Dcully wrote: »
    True, but we should be getting the guild's server name today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Dcully wrote: »

Yeah, the emails start going out tomorrow, to those that can play. You get the email as your access is enabled.
    I believe it starts around mid-day tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

koneko wrote: »
    Yeah, the emails start going out tomorrow, to those that can play. You get the email as your access is enabled.
    I believe it starts around mid-day tomorrow.

Great, so ATT will all get an email saying what server we are on. Will that mean that we will automatically be given a Gchat window with everyone in the guild? Or will we have to connect with each other in order to be part of the guild on that server?

The main worry I have is that people wont communicate with each other. If this is the case people may start a toon on a random server and get attached to him/her. I know I will...

So with that in mind, I think we should have another post saying what server you've been allocated to. This would be more simply done on a subforum (plug):pac:

red_ice wrote: »
    Great, so ATT will all get an email saying what server we are on. Will that mean that we will automatically be given a Gchat window with everyone in the guild? Or will we have to connect with each other in order to be part of the guild on that server?
    Basically everyone in the guild will get a mail with the 'suggested' server to roll on.

The guild itself is set up once the GM logs on for the first time, so if you get on before the GM the guild may not actually have been set up yet.

this could be very irritating

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The guild server details are supposed to go out by mail today, I believe.
    I think it's also public, so guildies can see this on the guild section of SWTOR.com

I haven't set up a guild (pre launch) yet so I couldn't say for sure what it'll look like, as I won't be getting that mail.

this could be very irritating

Hey all my guildies preordered in July. I preordered in November after her a beta invite.

Think how annoying it's going to be for me with them have a week head start on levelling. It'll be back to pugging

Hey all my guildies preordered in July. I preordered in November after her a beta invite.

Think how annoying it's going to be for me with them have a week head start on levelling. It'll be back to pugging

haha, i honeslty dont mind soloing it. Im happy to pug! My point is getting to level 20/30 and finding out that the guild isnt staying on that server!!

haha, i honeslty dont mind soloing it. Im happy to pug! My point is getting to level 20/30 and finding out that the guild isnt staying on that server!!

Yeah. My guild did a vote on which side to pick. Sith won. If server turns out to be **** we'll go republic on another server.

Ill be soloing and pugging it out, i wont be on teamspeak etc because i want to enjoy the story without interruptions.
    Im torn between sith inquisitor,bounty hunter and trooper.
    I can see myself rolling 4-5 alts to lvl 12 or so before i decide on a main, im in no hurry to hit max level,im in this for the long haul :)

• Advertisement

After getting so used to Vent with my my last few guilds in WAR joining one in SWTOR which doesn't use it is going to be very weird. Usually on Skype with a few mates anyway.

Advertisement