Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to increase reply box size

Options
  • 11-12-2011 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭

I have no idea what it's called, but the buttons to increase/decrease the size of the reply box aren't in the right place for me. Running SRWare Iron (browser built on Chromium) on Windows 7. Highlighted them in the below screenshot. They should be over on top of the smileys box.
    AFAIK it's always been like this on Iron. It's in the proper place for Firefox and Opera when i checked.

box_1.jpg

EDIT: just after noticing it appears okay in the Quick Reply box, but Advanced or Edit options, it's beside the quote option

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Yes, it does appear to be moved all right. I'll give this maximum priority :D

lol j/k, but we'll definitely get to it as soon as we can - thanks for the Bug Report :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

...lol j/k....

/despairs as boards turns into facebook ;_;

:pac:

cheers Danny :)

I wondered if you'd get it ;)

Resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement