Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing in Dublin city centre

Options
  • 11-12-2011 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

I tried searching for an answer to this question but none of the threads were really relevant. I need to just print off a few A4 pages in colour. Where would be the best place to go for this? I'm probably just being slow, but any websites for printing places that I've looked at all offer things like business cards, posters, leaflets, etc, but I can't seem to find a quote for just some simple A4 pages. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Any internet cafe would do it.

If you need them high quality then any printers would do them. Snap, Read's etc.

They probably wouldn't have quotes for them because it's such a small job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Snap Printing on Sir John Rogerson's quay as should any of the internet cafes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

That's great, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

Don't forget your local library, a lot have internet access and print facilities.
    Very economical route for a few pages!

Advertisement