Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Horror Story

Options
  • 11-12-2011 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

Anyone been watching this?

I watched the pilot earlier and was very impressed.Some great visual imagery,top acting and some genuinely creepy moments.I have the first 10 episodes waiting to be watched but if they continue on as strong as it started out then I will be hooked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Watched the pilot and I was impressed but I decided to leave it until it's finished. I did the same with Heroes and it paid off, nothing better than not having to wait between episodes with a (slightly) slow moving series

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

well im the same. Have the epps just not watched them yet. letting them build up. But I did watch all of death valley, could not turn that one off so funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Just watched the last episode there.Brilliant show.Superbly woven story,twists and reveals in every episode and some genuinely creepy moments.Jessica Lange is excellent in it.Best horror show Ive seen since some of the original Masters of Horror episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭daithieoghan

I just started watching this show, it's been a long time since a show freaked me out like this. Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Little Alex

Just noticed that they're repeating the series on FX, starting at ten o'clock.

Didn't become aware of it until half-way through the series last time so I didn't bother watching the rest of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Watched the first episode last night, wasnt expecting much. So creepy! Especially those dead twins and whoever was wearing that gimp suit :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Was recommended to me recently sat down and watched it all over a couple of weeks.
    Thought the ending spoiled the show a little, but there was some great freaky bits.
    The way the story is so woven together kept me interested.
    Loved the touch of reality when one famous murder victim made it into the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Are they doing a second season?

I presumed the way it finished that it was just done and dusted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭gremha

Loved the first couple of episodes, it kinda waned a bit toward the end & I didn't bother watching the finale (just checked what happened online). It totally blew it for me with that ending, would be interested in seeing if they go for a second series, but to me, it's like a modern Addams Family now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement