Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

.22 Rifle and gun safe wanted

• 11-12-2011 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy my first gun and am looking for:
    A rifle using .22 LR ammunition with scope and sound moderator. - Gotten
    Need a gun safe also. - Still needed.

I'm on a budget so I'm looking for something 2nd hand.
    I,ll be using it for pest control.
    Doesn't have to be LR ammunition but i know that LR rifles tend to be more reliable. I live in the Thurles area and would appreciate any help you can give me.
    Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25 redonly

Have a gun safe as good as new never been mounted on wall will take €100

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

selling my remington 597 .22 with scope for 250,,see my for sale thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭james4510

hi, i have a krico .22 LR bolt action with 5 round magazine with scope and sound modulator. very clean, accurate and reliable rifle for sale for 300 euro.
    im in galway but work in athlone tuesday to saturday if you want to have a look. will be trading it in in the next week or so if your not interested

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭TossL1916

redonly wrote: »
    Have a gun safe as good as new never been mounted on wall will take €100
    Hi, thanks for offer, where do you live?

daveob007 wrote: »
    selling my remington 597 .22 with scope for 250,,see my for sale thread.
    hi, thanks for offer, where do you live?

• Advertisement

james4510 wrote: »
    hi, i have a krico .22 LR bolt action with 5 round magazine with scope and sound modulator. very clean, accurate and reliable rifle for sale for 300 euro.
    im in galway but work in athlone tuesday to saturday if you want to have a look. will be trading it in in the next week or so if your not interested
    hi sounds like a gun worth looking at definitely, does it have iron sights and is it easy to maintain? Could you put up pictures please?

Will put up some pics when I'm around the old lads if u inbox me ur mobile number I can send u pics from fone. The iron sight is left on the gun but the tip on the end of the barrel was removed because I had the barrel threaded for the silencer.
    It is very easy to maintain I have a bore snake for cleaning the barrel etc I will throw it in and show you how to clean etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

TossL1916 wrote: »
    hi, thanks for offer, where do you live?
    in limerick if thats any good,btw my gun is semiauto with 10 roung mag.

daveob007 wrote: »
    in limerick if thats any good,btw my gun is semiauto with 10 roung mag.
    thanks for d offer, i think i,ll leave it though because i,d prefer have the rifle bored and ready to go with a moderator

james4510 wrote: »
    Will put up some pics when I'm around the old lads if u inbox me ur mobile number I can send u pics from fone. The iron sight is left on the gun but the tip on the end of the barrel was removed because I had the barrel threaded for the silencer.
    It is very easy to maintain I have a bore snake for cleaning the barrel etc I will throw it in and show you how to clean etc.
    pm sent

• Advertisement

Hi sorry I traded my rifle in to a gun dealer in athlone. So if you are still interested in it pm me and I will let you know where it is. Regards james

I live in clare its a marksman safe will take two guns really is like new.

ok thanks james

I live in clare its a marksman safe will take two guns really is like new.
    hi, what price are ya looking for it? I presume it will take a scope ?

I had a 22 with bushnell scope in it and it will take a shotgun aswell €100

I had a 22 with bushnell scope in it and it will take a shotgun aswell €100
    sounds perfect, where d,ya live?

bump bump

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement