Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 repairs

Options
  • 11-12-2011 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering if anyone has had experience in sending xbox back to MS for repair and how long the return time is? they say on the site it's 2 weeks, my son got it from Santa last year and thankfully it's still under warranty but sadly most of his santa list this year is made up of xbox games and I have explained to him there is no way he'll have it back for Christmas which is a bummer, I'm hoping UPS will be collecting it tomorrow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

PM me if you need assistance

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Aoife9 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if anyone has had experience in sending xbox back to MS for repair and how long the return time is? they say on the site it's 2 weeks, my son got it from Santa last year and thankfully it's still under warranty but sadly most of his santa list this year is made up of xbox games and I have explained to him there is no way he'll have it back for Christmas which is a bummer, I'm hoping UPS will be collecting it tomorrow.

Usually a 5 working days turnaround.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Thanks for the replies, UPS collected it today for repairs so I'll keep ye posted as to how long it takes to get it back just incase anyone else has a similar question :)

Advertisement