Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Giving Tree

• 11-12-2011 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey guys, I took a name off the giving tree last week and still have to buy a present for it, and so I was just wondering if ye know what kind of amount of money we are suppose to spend on the gift? Any advice would be great, thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

What is this about??

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Exuberant

closeline wrote: »
    What is this about??

The St.Vincent de Paul 'giving tree' in the student centre. It has loads of kids names on it. You take a name off the tree and buy that kid a Christmas present and leave it under the tree unwrapped! I'm worried now that this present will be the only present the child will receives. Originally I just though we should be spending 15 euro plus. Don't want to let a child down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

The publicity for the toy thing (not sure if it's the tree or the toy appeal) stated a 10 euro minimum so I'd say once you're not going below that you'd be fine.

Advertisement