Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team Problem

Options
  • 12-12-2011 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

I have been having an issue with the Ultimate Team. Any time I finish a game a notice says that I have been signed out of the EA servers, and so the game I have just played isn't recorded. This is very frustrating, and even more so because before I even tried to play a game threw €10 into it to get a decent team to start off with. I can play Head to Head games no problem, it is only Ultimate Team that has the problem. Would anybody have an idea why this is, and what the solution could be? Cheers, Gary.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I have been having an issue with the Ultimate Team. Any time I finish a game a notice says that I have been signed out of the EA servers, and so the game I have just played isn't recorded. This is very frustrating, and even more so because before I even tried to play a game threw €10 into it to get a decent team to start off with. I can play Head to Head games no problem, it is only Ultimate Team that has the problem. Would anybody have an idea why this is, and what the solution could be? Cheers, Gary.

lots of people are having that problem, check ea forums for some help or ea support chat

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭MaidenSlayer

lots of people are having that problem, check ea forums for some help or ea support chat

Yeah! Didn't realise the problem was so wide spread. People on the forums there saying they want to take legal action and tell the papers and all. Don't blame them to be honest. 3 months to play Ultimate Team, it's a joke. Really hope they sort it out soon, because I did enjoy playing it on FIFA 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

Yeah! Didn't realise the problem was so wide spread. People on the forums there saying they want to take legal action and tell the papers and all. Don't blame them to be honest. 3 months to play Ultimate Team, it's a joke. Really hope they sort it out soon, because I did enjoy playing it on FIFA 11.

Sh*te. Had a well typed response there but navigated back from the reply page and lost it. Anyway the jist of it was:

- EA forums have a large thread where they expect you to just post your disconnection circumstances...like everyone, and the admins rarely respond
    - They have, after complaints from the launch day, recently acknowledged that there is a problem and that they are working toward fixing it
    - Apparantly it affects less than 2% of users, though I'm not sure on the total sales figures FIFA 12 is the 'fastest selling sports game ever' due to its opening week sales. Meaning that 2% is a f*cking lot considering there are lots of people playing the game.
    - In Ireland, the problem tends to be specifically with UPC users (correct me if I'm wrong MaidenSlayer but I'm assuming you use UPC?) Everyone I know who has this problem uses UPC. And a friend went home from college and there were no problems with his FUT when using his Eircom connection at home. Returned to college and the problem was back.

Anyway, I'm really let down by EA this year. Not with the game itself. just with them. (aside from a few things like the unpunished body checks that take out your man running off the ball, but I can understand that with the new collision engine etc)
    I cannot understand though, as I played FIFA 11, and FUT11 all of last year through UPC without any problems. So the problem lies with EA, not UPC.

Anyway, not much can be done at the minute but wait. Which sucks ass as I havnt played FIFA in a few weeks as I has exams, had my first few games again yesterday, tried Ultimate Team as there was an update during the time i was away from the game. Same story.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭MaidenSlayer

I really hope it is fixed before the Christmas holidays because that's when the hardcore players (the 2%) will want it fixed so they can play it. I don't have UPC actually, I have the Meteor Hotspot. It rarely gives me problems, so It has nothing to do with which ISP you have, it has to do with their servers timing out before we finish games.

I have to say I'm very disappointed with EA over this situation. I held them in very high regard before this problem, but they seem to brush the problem under the carpet on the EA forums, and are even deleting posts that criticise them! They need to sort out their customer care towards customers who only want what they are untitled to: A working game.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

I have same problem with FUT disconnects. Can play head to head matches no problem but always disconnect after FUT and get a regular connection error to EAS FC.
    I am on UPC 25mb, EPC2425. Is anyone else on this connection and working?
    Was thinking of upgrading to UPC 50mb as it uses a different modem to see if this resolves - would be useful to know if anyone has tried this or is successfully working on the 50mb.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Servers were all over the place last night. Loads of matches didn't load. Couple dropped at half time. Was a bit irritating alright...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Same problem happening to me now, finish a match and it says that I cant get back into ultimate team and its taking me to main menu, then nothing happens and im stuck with results strolling across the bottom of the screen. Very annoying!

Has this actually worked for anyone?? I've played four games between yesterday and today and after if finish everyone it says couldnt connect to ultimate team or similar and then doesnt allow me back to the main menu, so i have to restart the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Haven't played online in a few days. Grinding the Classico tournament in SP for easy coins ;)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Offline gets too boring for me. Have made it to around 10 online Classico finals at this stage and I'd say I won around 6 of those and lost 4. Earlier I was winning 3 - 1 in the final with only like 5 minutes left and suddenly I got disconnected so that's 1 loss. 8,000 coins down the drain :mad:

In another final I was 2 - 0 up I think at half time. But then the 2nd half never kicked off. The timer went down all the way to zero and nothing happened. The camera just kept going round and round the stadium. I waited for like 10 minutes but the damn 2nd half just wouldn't start. So I just signed out. Another loss and another 8k gone :mad:

Playing online is way more fun but very frustating at times.

• Advertisement

It's not working offline for me either! Hmm guess i got a dodgy update or some

Advertisement