If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 questions

Options
  • 12-12-2011 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Does the shop in Belfast accept Euro?

Will two 42 inch TVs fit in the boot of a Golf?

Edit: 3 Questions....If I have a problem with a TV, what's your returns policy like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 whats this for?

bumpidity bump

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Does the shop in Belfast accept Euro?

..anything that resembles money ;) (seriously, yes we do, no problem, or we also have a euro credit card terminal so we are happy to charge your card at a fixed euro rate..
    Will two 42 inch TVs fit in the boot of a Golf?
    in the boot may be a bit of a squeeze, but with one seat folded no problem - if you tell us which models you are interested I'll try to get the outers measured for you?

Edit: 3 Questions....If I have a problem with a TV, what's your returns policy like?

We try to be as fair as possible - if you opt for the 5 year warranty which is 10% of the purchase price we do an 'at home service' - otherwise if you have an issue within the standard warranty on a 42" we can generally get an authorised service centre to call out to you and have a look at it - outside the warranty period it would have to be returned to us in Belfast.

Which models were you interested in? if you like we're happy to quote for direct delivery which would save you worry, time and hassle?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 whats this for?

AWWWWWwww, I am dissapoint.:(:(:(:mad::(:(:(

This
    was £550 (€653) up until yesterday when it dropped to £517 (€615) "Happy days" I thought, until now, it's after getting a Christmas bump up to £570 (€677).:(

You've just lost 2 sales and most likely a repeat customer(s).

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

AWWWWWwww, I am dissapoint.:(:(:(:mad::(:(:(

This
    was £550 (€653) up until yesterday when it dropped to £517 (€615) "Happy days" I thought, until now, it's after getting a Christmas bump up to £570 (€677).:(

You've just lost 2 sales and most likely a repeat customer(s).

..and now its back down to £549.95...

...unfortunately the nature of the TV market is that it's extremely fast moving - we changed the price on one TV model three times today (3 different prices) as we react to competition, supply and demand.. suffice to say that it's rare that a model ends a month at a higher price than at teh start of a month.

Apologies if this has annoyed you - but we do have to react and our advice would eb that if you see a price that you are happy with and you want it - get it then!

As ever give me a shout if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.