Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LETS ALL LAUGH AT PEOPLE WITH DEPRESSION!!

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 222 ✭✭bee_keeper

Gnobe wrote: »
    Honestly I'm not, I letting it all out. I've been holding it all back for 10 years and finally have snapped for the past two months. I never mentioned any of this stuff when I first joined.

Does anyone think I need to have more therapy? Like up it potentially to more hours a week? I don't want to be coming here all the time annoying you guys. But for me 1 hour a week isn't sufficient at the moment, its a nice 'chat' but I need more than that.

Bee Keeper, I know what you saying, maybe I gain a little bit of confidence from therapists before I will do things on my own, I don't want to be in therapy forever anyway. I've considered going to Australia for a year, and may try it, but at the moment, my therapy is important temporarily as I've never spoken to anyone about these problems ever and just getting it out at least is a good thing.

therapists dont give you confidence , not the real lasting kind and talking about stuff forever is not a good idea , besides you could always continue therapy in australia , their all the same , they sit and listen while uttering standard occupational replies

your problems are lack of success with girls , you need to get out to where girls are in plentifull supply and where they dont know you or your past , thats overseas , trust me , when your out of your home enviroment , the real you will come bursting out , your young enough for this to still happen

• Registered Users Posts: 31,883 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

bee_keeper wrote: »
    therapists dont give you confidence , not the real lasting kind and talking about stuff forever is not a good idea , besides you could always continue therapy in australia , their all the same , they sit and listen while uttering standard occupational replies

your problems are lack of success with girls , you need to get out to where girls are in plentifull supply and where they dont know you or your past , thats overseas , trust me , when your out of your home enviroment , the real you will come bursting out , your young enough for this to still happen

that's a very general assumption. Different people respond to therapy differently.

I dunno if it's just me but I'm not comfortable with the advice you're giving out even though I know that you mean well.

I don't think Gnobe's problems are with girls as such. I think it has started with how he has viewed himself. Everything thereafter is a by product of it.

Jeez Gnobe, if I could give you a huge hug right now I'd squeeze ya tight! :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This isnt counselling. We cannot possibly talk to someone elses situation. Just give your experience and leave it at that.

eg: Gnobe, I go once a week and it has taken a few months (4-5) to even begin to understand how much work I have to do but its given me great hope because I genuinely feel more on an even keel now. I needed to be willing to commit to the thought of change because otherwise I would just be throwing money at someone and then coming out thinking "what do they know".
    I was utterly socially inept as a lad and a young man, still kinda am but the friends I have hard-won are still with me. You will find your stride I believe. And no, you arent annoying us :) we've all been there.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭HoggyRS

When it rains it pours doesn't it? Hadn't felt depressed in yonks then last week found out I failed a fair whack of exams in college, the parents are throwing me out of home and generally feeling like i've no direction. I have some very successful friends and I feel like i've been left behind while they are looking at higher paying jobs than I can ever hope to get, i'm thinking of my dole options. My rents have been pretty clear on the whole "your a failure/disapointment" **** but tbh i've been getting that since I was 15 so its not the worst but it all adds up.

• Site Banned Posts: 222 ✭✭bee_keeper

sounds to me like depression = one too many disappointments from which you can't recover

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

sounds to me like depression = one too many disappointments from which you can't recover

Sounds to me like you have a very poor understanding of the condition. I'm trying to be polite about this but I don't think your input here is being helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Feeling pretty bad. Having the flu or whatever doesn't help either.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭lighthouse

Does anyone know why Ray D'Arcy's programme on depression isn't on tonight. The final part was due tonight I thought as the first 2 episodes were on the last 2 Tuesday's. The TV3 website simply says "This programme is currently off air."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

I have a councillor appointment tomorrow at 2:30pm, my first since 15th of may since she was on holiday last week.

Tbh I would really like counselling much more frequently, its making me resort to coming on here and the internet too much and posting ramblings that people can't obviously help me with.

I have had six councilling appointments so far in 7 weeks, and only 1 mental therapist session but all he was doing was taking notes down, not offering any advice.

My psycologist meeting is on the 2nd of july so hopefully some sort of constructive help this time. At the moment I just feel 1 hour a week isn't really good enough for me and would like more hours in the week at the moment. I know some of its got to be my own work, but really I feel so lonely at the moment with it.

Speak to you therapist about the need for more therapy, they will be better able to tell you what you need. Be causeful about seeing too many professions, if a client of mine needs to see a psychologist I speak to the psychologist to see if it is needed and will interfer with my work.

Your mind is something you don't want harmed and seeing more than one profession coming from different positions can cause damage. Talk it out with them. Best of luck with it mate.

• Advertisement

lighthouse wrote: »
    Does anyone know why Ray D'Arcy's programme on depression isn't on tonight. The final part was due tonight I thought as the first 2 episodes were on the last 2 Tuesday's. The TV3 website simply says "This programme is currently off air."

That was on last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

cloud493 wrote: »
    Feeling pretty bad. Having the flu or whatever doesn't help either.

Chin up, hope you feel better soon.

:)

cloud493 wrote: »
    That was on last week.

yea but they only showed 2 episodes. I thought it was supposed to be a 3 part series, at least that's what the TV3 website says

lighthouse wrote: »
    yea but they only showed 2 episodes. I thought it was supposed to be a 3 part series, at least that's what the TV3 website says

The sky description said it was a two parter I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

Was out in Belfast today.

Its moments like these that really depress me, I see couples walking about holding hands everyone all happy and then me this miserable git walking around on his own with no friends or ever having a girlfriend. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.

I was supposed to have my counselling session today but I had to enrol for Belfast Metropolitan College at 6pm and chasing around looking for GCSE certificates/A level results so had to cancel it.

She offered me half an hour on the phone tomorrow at 10am for which I am greatful for. I will be speaking about my experiances today in belfast and how I feel everyday when I'm walking around town and how much it bothers me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Was out in Belfast today.

Its moments like these that really depress me, I see couples walking about holding hands everyone all happy and then me this miserable git walking around on his own with no friends or ever having a girlfriend. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.

I've been in your shoes on this one with something very similar far far too many times. It can be absolutely sickening seeing people getting on with their lives having what you yearn for so much for. Before you know it you find yourself hating yourself for begrudging them of their success and then the negative feedback loop begins. The thing is that in time you'll come to realise that everyone's circumstances are different. In our case there's also an illness involved. There's no set schedule for when exactly you should reach any milestone in your life. It's never too late to have a girlfriend. It's never too late to learn a musical instrument, graduate from college, learn another language etc. Some people reach these goals faster than others. But that should never put us off, we all have our own pace and individual set of circumstances to deal with. So let's not be too harsh on ourselves.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭InReality

Jernal wrote: »
    So let's not be too harsh on ourselves.:)

very important ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I've been to psychologists and psychiatrists. I had my case publicised in the media at one point because of the lack of help I was receiving. And now? I'm stable. I think.

It's not merely feeling sad. It's feeling numb. I'd spend hours in my room, lying on my bed, my eyes open and just staring. Everything took a hit - school, family, the few friends I had, my entire life. Life just...when my medication is working, the world is in colour. Glorious, beautiful, technicolour. And when I feel down, or I'm having what is known as an 'episode' to my mother, everything is grey, dull. Boring. You know when you've had your eyes closed staring up at the sun, and then you open them, and everything has a green tint? Imagine that tint was grey.

With college next year, I'm petrified. I'm moving out, I've no idea if my new GP will be as open as my current, if I'll be able to get on with him/her, or even if I can get transferred to one locally who understands it. And that feeling? It's horrible.

Right now I'm stable, to be honest. I take my medication every morning, and it sustains me. However, I'm well aware how lucky I am, that it's working (not really a given considering how many different ones I've been on), and that I'm able to identify when I'm starting a spiral and can sort of pull myself out of it.

Gosh, that's longer than I thought, but I suppose it's good to get it out. My advice for anyone who thinks they have depression or any sort of mental illness?

Get it sorted. Go to the doctors, to your health centre, wherever. They're there to listen to you. And if they won't, find another one. And another. Until you find the right one for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Mucky.Bucky

Throughout the past 3 weeks I found myself to be unsettled. Up and down a lot. My mood crashed at the weekend and again last night and tonight.

Insominia (spelling?)
    Emotional eating
    Fainting, nauesa, nosebleeds, and headaches - I mean a very, very deep pain.
    Same thing still hovering over me and rotting away on my brain. I want someone to tell me, look, this is it. Show me the forest from trees. I want it all to go away. I mean the pain. The emotional pain. And with all that a suicidal feeling.

I didn't sleep well last night and went into bed for 7.30pm this evening but I couldn't sleep. So I'm up again. Have the cat on my lap and he's the only thing saving me right now. I love him.

Just to let you know guys that I've changed my username (formally Gnobe), I changed it to my actual name which might sound a little strange giving that I'm posting all my problems but I'm comfortable enough with it. I figured theres quite a lot of people in Ireland with my name anyway. That Gnobe name was a bit silly it was just done as fun account originally and sounds a bit weird anyway. :p

My counsellors due to ring any second so going to have a half an hour session with her over the phone.

• Advertisement

I just had my counselling session on the phone.

I told her how I felt yesturday in post #2058. I ended up agreeing with her that my view of the world is distorted and that I deep down know that not everyone is happy despite somehow seeing that way.

However what I am getting down about is the social aspect of my life. She was then going on about how it can become a self-fufilling prophecy reinforcing my negative views. Which is true, the only problem is I told her I had evidence to back this claim up, for example:

- I have never had a girlfriend

- I have never had a real friends since being an adult

So when people say, stop viewing yourself so negatively, its not as easy as that because I can then point to evidence aha see I have a reason to believe I'm odd, I'm lonely and feel the world completely hates me and I'm going to be like this for the rest of my life. And those two bullet points stick into my head and I find it hard to escape it everytime. Its not easy being a complete loner it really isn't. :(

She also said that she believes I need a long term mentor, in that her biggest worry is that I will be taken to a CPN for only once a month which is not good enough. Having counselling sessions will not change things by themeselves, I have to develop confident social skills over time, however I cannot force people to be my friend.

I also mentioned to her about my suicidal thoughts (which I have to be careful about mentioning here) in that I felt I was a bad set of genes, then started going about darwinism and natural selection etc and she was taken back by and said "a bad set of genes oh my god" almost upset herself. I didn't mean to be but sadly, in my head, I have a lifetime of evidence which points to how weird I am, sadly, and how much of a social failure I am.

One last thing, I apologise yet again by going and on and on about this on this thread but people need to realise that I have only 1 hour out of 168 hours a week with a counsellor, the other 167 are the lonely depressing hours which I have to live with.

- I can't keep going to my parents, as I will upset them/make them cry and they can't help me.

- I can't keep speaking to counsellors all the time exhausting them. All they do is calm me down and don't offer advice.

So thats the reason why I come on the internet a lot, one I'm lonely, two I need to speak to people and need to get things off my chest. I'm very sorry about mentioning this too often but I find this thread a great help, and really do love venting my very dark and deep feelings from time to time. I just so lonely. :(

Thomas,
    I feel for you and hope that sharing here is beneficial. Therapy is a very slow process. You really need other supports as well. I have found 12 step groups such as ACOA, CODA beneficial as well. Are there any of these groups in your local area. I don't really want to give advice but if you want to contact me privately feel free to do so.

Thomas,, are you paying for your therapy? I ask because if you are paying and can afford it an extra session should be no problem, even if your not they may be able to offer you more.

In the HSE I'm only supposed to see a person once a week, however, if I believe it is clinically needed I offer more.

I see you bit about advice, I know it's difficult but wwe are not there for that. Believe me if you look at my relatiosship history you would not be wanting relationship advice off me. It is important that you know we are only there for you at certain times. Would supports groups be an option for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Roger Sterling

I just had my counselling session on the phone.

I told her how I felt yesturday in post #2058. I ended up agreeing with her that my view of the world is distorted and that I deep down know that not everyone is happy despite somehow seeing that way.

However what I am getting down about is the social aspect of my life. She was then going on about how it can become a self-fufilling prophecy reinforcing my negative views. Which is true, the only problem is I told her I had evidence to back this claim up, for example:

So when people say, stop viewing yourself so negatively, its not as easy as that because I can then point to evidence aha see I have a reason to believe I'm odd, I'm lonely and feel the world completely hates me and I'm going to be like this for the rest of my life. And those two bullet points stick into my head and I find it hard to escape it everytime. Its not easy being a complete loner it really isn't. :(

She also said that she believes I need a long term mentor, in that her biggest worry is that I will be taken to a CPN for only once a month which is not good enough. Having counselling sessions will not change things by themeselves, I have to develop confident social skills over time, however I cannot force people to be my friend.

I also mentioned to her about my suicidal thoughts (which I have to be careful about mentioning here) in that I felt I was a bad set of genes, then started going about darwinism and natural selection etc and she was taken back by and said "a bad set of genes oh my god" almost upset herself. I didn't mean to be but sadly, in my head, I have a lifetime of evidence which points to how weird I am, sadly, and how much of a social failure I am.

One last thing, I apologise yet again by going and on and on about this on this thread but people need to realise that I have only 1 hour out of 168 hours a week with a counsellor, the other 167 are the lonely depressing hours which I have to live with.

- I can't keep going to my parents, as I will upset them/make them cry and they can't help me.

- I can't keep speaking to counsellors all the time exhausting them. All they do is calm me down and don't offer advice.

So thats the reason why I come on the internet a lot, one I'm lonely, two I need to speak to people and need to get things off my chest. I'm very sorry about mentioning this too often but I find this thread a great help, and really do love venting my very dark and deep feelings from time to time. I just so lonely. :(

My heart goes out to you it really does.

I think the key to your recovery will be learning to value yourself more than you do at the moment. Your post is littered with statements that show a lack of self worth. You say you feel like you're bothering your parents or exhausting your counsellors. What you need to learn over time (and it takes a lot of time, believe me!) is that in such matters as these the most important person is YOU, not anyone else. I doubt your Mam and Dad would be happy to know you're feeling so bad and were keeping it all to yourself just for their sakes. Likewise your counsellors only want to help you, you should never, ever feel bad about that. Its their job!

You are a valuable person with feelings that are valid and thoughts and emotions that deserve to be heard and expressed in whetever way you can. Don't ever apologise again for coming onto this wonderful thread which I have read for a long time now from afar.

Listen to the gems of wisdom that so many kind and experienced people have posted here. Even by posting here you are doing yourself the world of good, believe me. I used to picture my inner self like a massive knot (like my earphones everytime I take them out of my pocket!), impossible to unravel, imposible to even figure out how to begin fuguring out. But the more I talked and expressed my feelings (written or verbal) the easier it became. I started counselling 8 months ago. I'm by no means fully "fixed" (if such thing even is possible) but I am begining to understand myself a little better - why I felt so bad for so long, what I really want in life and what I need to do to exorcise the demons of my past.

You should make a conscious effort to try and check in on this threaed every day, even if its just to rant or rave about how shíte the weather is. It WILL help.

The last thing we need here is people making a diagnosis. Any person who knows anything about this area will avoid in on the net.

Odysseus wrote: »
    Thomas,, are you paying for your therapy? I ask because if you are paying and can afford it an extra session should be no problem, even if your not they may be able to offer you more.

In the HSE I'm only supposed to see a person once a week, however, if I believe it is clinically needed I offer more.

I see you bit about advice, I know it's difficult but wwe are not there for that. Believe me if you look at my relatiosship history you would not be wanting relationship advice off me. It is important that you know we are only there for you at certain times. Would supports groups be an option for?

I'm not paying for it, my counselling is from the Queens Unversity Belfast counselling service. I'm only allowed 12 sessions max as I can't keep hogging up spaces as other students need support (its only fair) however she is trying to find a way round it.

She has menionted a group called contactyouth/contact and praxis. These groups offer counselling services apparantly.

I'm not necessarily asking for advice and I don't want people to think I am, I'm just venting out frustations and speaking about it, not taking advice as concrete etc.

@Roger Sterling - I'm thinking this will take me a long time, I'm thinking long term now, like say 2 years of counselling/social therapy. As I've been like this for a very very long time since I was 13/14. As young as that. So its not something thats going to sorted out in days, weeks or even months. I'm aware of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 excellence

What do people think of Pieta House accepting €100,000 from pharmaceutical company Alkermes to go towards the setting up of a Pieta House in Tuam, Co. Galway

http://galwayindependent.com/stories/item/2884/2012-26/Pieta-shouldn’t-accept-donations-from-drinks,-drugs-companies

I'm not that familar with service up there, but as you note yourself it does appear that you need long term therapy, I hate when these set amount of sessions are use to reduce the cost of services.

There should be something available even if itis a cut price/sliding scale programme here a minimum donation is often all that that is needed, a pound or two. If you could get something like that as well as attention a support group, have you considered Aware? There should be a group near you

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Throughout the past 3 weeks I found myself to be unsettled. Up and down a lot. My mood crashed at the weekend and again last night and tonight.

Insominia (spelling?)
    Emotional eating
    Fainting, nauesa, nosebleeds, and headaches - I mean a very, very deep pain.
    Same thing still hovering over me and rotting away on my brain. I want someone to tell me, look, this is it. Show me the forest from trees. I want it all to go away. I mean the pain. The emotional pain. And with all that a suicidal feeling.

I didn't sleep well last night and went into bed for 7.30pm this evening but I couldn't sleep. So I'm up again. Have the cat on my lap and he's the only thing saving me right now. I love him.

Hope you get lots of comfort from him, Hang in there, My cat is complete and utter therapy for me!...:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I had evidence to back this claim up, for example:

I have a wife, a lovely family and have really great friends. But I dont feel the same connection or feeling of empathy from them as I do with the people here. Its not to say my friends and family dont care or even that they dont try to understand. Here I feel I am among friends. Maybe not friends in the normal sense, but people who share a common, very personal trait with me.

Even if you find what you consider real friends (not being condescending, everybody has their own view on what a real friend is) or a real girlfriend it doesnt necessarily mean things will get better. I can honestly say that the only thing I have wanted since I was a young teenager was a family of my own and a partner who loves me. I really though once I had that my other problems would sort themselves out. My Problems didnt dissapear, I just found something else that worries or depresses me as much as being alone did and now I feel even worse sometimes (because I have the most important thing I ever wanted and Im still not right, WTF is wrong with me!!!!!).

I cant say it would be the same for you, but my point is that focusing on yourself and allowing yourself to be imperfect is important. I still beat myself up for trivial things, but try and stop, take a few deep breaths and remind myself that I am a good father, husband and friend to others and that what I am beating myself up over is being unfair on myself!). Having a goal to eventually make friends and have girlfriends is good incentive, but working on valuing yourself as a person is in my opinion an important part of getting what you desire.

As you said, easier said then done, but one of the things it involved for me was doing innocent things for myself. Allowing myself to goto the cinema (when I prob should be doing work - I work for myself!) when I hadnt planned to as a bonus for myself. Taking a break for a cup of coffee and drinking it down on the beach while listening to music/radio. Take my dogs out for a walk. Making my wife a cup of tea (shes shocked when I do it, but it makes me feel good about myself) . . Trying to give any advice I can here (not sure if it helps anybody, but I feel good for having good intentions). Etc, small things mean alot to me so I try to do small things that make me feel good. It gives me a boost and makes me want to get better and be happier. When I am feeling down, sometimes I cannot do anything to pick myself up, but I am learning that I will feel better sometime and this is better then thinking/feeling that you will always feel like sh*t.
    So when people say, stop viewing yourself so negatively, its not as easy as that
    because I can then point to evidence aha see I have a reason to believe I'm odd,
    I'm lonely and feel the world completely hates me and I'm going to be like this
    for the rest of my life. And those two bullet points stick into my head and I
    find it hard to escape it everytime. Its not easy being a complete loner it
    really isn't. :(

Spot on . . Its like people saying after the death of somebody close to you "in time you will get over this". They dont mean to sound uncaring, but nobody can understand how you feel or how you will respond to something that might be intended to make you feel better. I constantly focus on the negatives, but I am trying to focus more on the now, because I cannot change what has happened up to now and I cant guarantee what will happen in the future.
    She also said that she believes I need a long term mentor, in that her biggest
    worry is that I will be taken to a CPN for only once a month which is not good
    enough. Having counselling sessions will not change things by themeselves, I
    have to develop confident social skills over time, however I cannot force people
    to be my friend.

No you cant force people to be your friend, but it is harder to make friends when you are so down on yourself (and insecure in how you feel about yourself). Its a differant scenario when you have friends becasue I dont want to be constantly putting all my problems on their shoulders (even though they always ask) and dont want to be the friend who always brings a cloud around with them! This is why I tried to find innocent things that I enjoy that didnt impact on my existing friendships. And I try to applaud myself in my head and say, "do you know what, this time 2 years ago you would be beating yourself up for doing that, well done" .. Im serious, I mentally pat myself on the back and it usually drowns out that voice thats trying to put me down or make me feel bad for doing something for myself!

I also mentioned to her about my suicidal thoughts (which I have to be
    careful about mentioning here) in that I felt I was a bad set of genes, then
    started going about darwinism and natural selection etc and she was taken back
    by and said "a bad set of genes oh my god" almost upset herself. I didn't mean
    to be but sadly, in my head, I have a lifetime of evidence which points to how
    weird I am, sadly, and how much of a social failure I am.

I have thought about suicide and been in situations where I though "what if I just jumped or crashed", but in all case (I can remember) I felt that it wasnt for me . . I consider my suicidal thoughts (I dont even think that I would do it) are more a cry for help in my case.

I feel alien to this world . . I dont comprehend some ridiculous things that are passed off as part and parcel of life (lieing politicians, banks getting taxpayers money etc). I understand why these happen, I just cant understand why humans are so stupid to let blatant corruption continue (I always have a speech for Enda when Im in the shower, I imagine what I would say to him). But these things upset me, they really do, the lack of social justice in society gets me down. But when I talk seriously with friends/family they pass it off as just the way of the world, it really gets to me. This makes me feel weird, like Im taking crazy pills and just not seeing the logic acceptance people make for corrupt principles!
    One last thing, I apologise yet again by going and on and on about this on this
    thread but people need to realise that I have only 1 hour out of 168 hours a
    week with a counsellor, the other 167 are the lonely depressing hours which I
    have to live with.

You do not need to apologise, I think I speak for everybody when I say this is exactly what this thread is for , my boardsie friend . .

- I can't keep going to my parents, as I will upset them/make them cry and
    they can't help me.

- I can't keep speaking to counsellors all the time exhausting them. All they
    do is calm me down and don't offer advice.

So thats the reason why I come on the internet a lot, one I'm lonely, two I
    need to speak to people and need to get things off my chest. I'm very sorry
    about mentioning this too often but I find this thread a great help, and really
    do love venting my very dark and deep feelings from time to time. I just so
    lonely. :(

I dont goto my parents all the time, but sometimes I share how I feel with them. They dont have answers or solutions much of the time, but its nice to get a hug from those who love me most!

I dont look to Councellors for solutions, I look to them to get things off my chest and release my thoughts. I was watching a programme on the Eden channel about volcanos and I think my mind can be compared to one. My mind fills up with thoughts (some conscious, some subconscious) that eventually erupt now and again. When they erupt, its controlled in a councelling enironment, but when it erupts on my own its a bit of a disaster and people get hurt (usually me!). Thats just my way of looking at it!

I can be surrounded by people who love me and still feel terribly lonely. If anything the fact that my loved ones dont really understand what I am going through makes me feel even more inadequate because whats wrong with me ? Everybody else can deal with the things that upset me , why do I go into a spiral ?

Advertisement