Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

net lawman

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 oddsoxrocks

Hi,

I'm looking for the same things? Has anyone used this site? Did you decide to go with them 'Limericks'?

I am setting up an online business and was wondering if going with these guys would be a cheaper alternative to the €5000 :eek: that I was quoted from a Solicitor?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 lkeogh

Hi Limericks,

It all depends on how complicated your partnership is going to be.

For example if it is going to be you and someone else in the partnership and you are roughly going to be putting in the same amount of capital/effort/work then I think this kind of agreement would be good for you.

There are no "shares" in a partnership, so keep that in mind. Also I would stress that you may want to consider becoming a Limited liability company for extra protection.

But as far as partnership agreements go, if it is for a project and relatively straightforward I would say go for it.

Advertisement