Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rob Wade - Galway singer

• 24-10-2011 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the honest feedback on 'My Life Story'. I've just released a new song I wrote so I'm looking for some more honest feedback. The track is called 'Canvas Of Life' and it's a little different to the last one as I'm singing a bit more on this one. We are shooting the music video to it in Galway City in a few weeks and it will be out early December. Anyway, check it out and please comment, cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 robwade06

Voting in the 2011 International YouBloom Music Awards Grand Final starts today and will go on until Sunday night where the winner will pick up the great prize of €10,000 to record an album, a headlining performance at the live show in London that will have execuvite's from all the major record labels in attendance so there will be a chance of being offered a recording contract after the event.

Rob was voted through by head judge Bob Geldof, beating off competition from all over the world along the way and is one of only three remaining Irish contestants left in the 6 act final. YouBloom is open only to musicians with original material so to check it out go to www.youbloom.com

For more information on Rob go to his Facebook page, Rob Wade Music and to have a listen and vote for him go to http://www.youbloom.com/ybsc/entry/2380/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

From Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭restingpilgrim

Congratulations on the win

• Registered Users Posts: 9 robwade06

Galway singer / songwriter Rob Wade is just 100 units away from breaking into the Irish Top 40 charts with the EP release of his new single 'Canvas Of Life' in Zhivago (OMG) Records last Friday after hitting 200 units this evening.

If he does so he'll be the only unsigned artist in the Top 40 and even though he recieved an International Music Award from Bob Geldof and was nominated as an Irish artist of the month by IASCA he hasn't recieved any support from the national radio stations.

He will be featured on Jon Richards Galway Bay Fm show this Tuesday and needs another 100 units from instore sales or iTunes downloads by Thursday midnight to pull it off.

The video for the song was shot in Galway City so check it out along with the EP promo video below. The EP cost's €5 from OMG Records Shop Street and Galway Shopping Centre and just 99cent from iTunes.

'Canvas Of Life' music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ymKQuNOOs&feature=related

EP Promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_t21HvgHSc&list=UUWfIH8v76Ptz29-gzGF0vCg&index=1&feature=plcp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Threads merged.

• Advertisement
Advertisement