Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 Playstation 3 League

Options
  • 12-12-2011 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

So lads, there was a FIFA 11 league last year (which I won the losest division of :pac:) but there doesn't seen to be one this year. Probably because TheWools just hasn't made one, as he was the heart and soul of the PS3 league.

Anyway, if you're interested in playing in a boards league post here. I'd be happy to take the reins on the organising side, though a bit of help from one or two users would help ensure any league's longevity

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

Wilson91 wrote: »
    So lads, there was a FIFA 11 league last year (which I won the losest division of :pac:) but there doesn't seen to be one this year. Probably because TheWools just hasn't made one, as he was the heart and soul of the PS3 league.

Anyway, if you're interested in playing in a boards league post here. I'd be happy to take the reins on the organising side, though a bit of help from one or two users would help ensure any league's longevity
    I would be up for that my gamertag is polo087

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

I'd happily participate in the league, just so long as people actually play their scheduled games. PSN - TimB777

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

Crackle wrote: »
    I'd happily participate in the league, just so long as people actually play their scheduled games. PSN - TimB777
    You up for a game later I not great but should give ya a game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

I'd be very interested. PSN Urinbits1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭ConorBF1

I'd love to take part in a FIFA league on here, provided it doesn't start before the 25th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Lojak

I'd love to get involved! psn lojak18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Me too, by miles!

PSN: hoorhouse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

psn: brensince1984

hit me up

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

me too, username conco27

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Yep: swayzeexpress

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭bossdrum

OK
    bossdrum1

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

Ok so thats 10 names and myself makes 11.
    If anyone else is interested just make a post here, just for the purpose of knowing how many potential players we have.

I'll make an official sign up thread later, so we know exactly how many people are participating and hopefully we can get the first round of games in between the 25th and New Years.
    Once it is off the ground things will move faster and the league will follow the general format of (mod edit) the xbox league where The Wools just robbed everything from anyways :P (/mod edit)

If we get enough players we might be able to get couple of divisions too.
    More details to come in official sign up thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

im interested as well

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

Wilson91 wrote: »
    Ok so thats 10 names and myself makes 11.
    If anyone else is interested just make a post here, just for the purpose of knowing how many potential players we have.

I'll make an official sign up thread later, so we know exactly how many people are participating and hopefully we can get the first round of games in between the 25th and New Years.
    Once it is off the ground things will move faster and the league will follow the general format of (mod edit) the xbox league where The Wools just robbed everything from anyways :P (/mod edit)

If we get enough players we might be able to get couple of divisions too.
    More details to come in official sign up thread.

haha, I assumed as much.
    Okay lads, sign up thread will o up tomorrow. Don't think there's much point of doing it right now as there's nobody about.
    Note: our league will look very similar to the xbox one :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Any updates on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭barbiedollz

add me too please
    psn: eoinoc45

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Boulders

add me too please
    psn: eoinoc45

I'll play if you're short? PSN = Boulders8. Never done something like this before so would be interested although best time for me to play games is probably Monday nights or after 10pm generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭bossdrum

The sign up thread has been moved to here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056505078

Advertisement