Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drink prices Limerick Pubs

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Mc Love wrote: »
    4 euro for pint of Guinness in Bowles - great pint of the dark red stuff too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

It's possible to have a drink in a given premises without being a "poser". Lay off the cheap labels there and stop trying to bait people into responding to you.

And its also possible to have a drink in a given establishment without,directly or indirectly, being labelled a scumbag.
    Fairness and impartially required on both sides.!! ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

washman3 wrote: »
    And its also possible to have a drink in a given establishment without,directly or indirectly, being labelled a scumbag.

Find for me one instance in this thread (just one will do) where that happened, and I'll edit my previous post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

RonMexico wrote: »
    Wouldn't go near it if you paid me.

poster speaking about The Imperial on Careys Rd.
    Which to be honest is a well run, clean and reasonably priced premises.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Find for me one instance in this thread (just one will do) where that happened, and I'll edit my previous post.
    poster speaking about The Imperial on Careys Rd.
    Which to be honest is a well run, clean and reasonably priced premises.

That's an incredible jump in logic. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

the bar in the strand, how expensive is that, does anyone know ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Terrymac

xsiborg wrote: »
    where are you getting a pint of guinness for €4? usually all i drink is guinness and it averages aroynd the €4.50 mark, €5 for a bottle of bud in the icon... €5.50 for a guinness in dublin, €7 for a bud... :eek:

EDIT: guiness in clohessys- the river water across the road tastes better! head down to o connells, much much nicer! there's a thread on it somewhere on this forum, best pint of guinness in limerick... ;)

Riddlers bar (the old foleys) on sarsfield st has Guinness (and a damn nice pt too) for €4 heineken, bud etc for €4.50 and pts of tuborg for €3

Advertisement