Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have a spare one of these lying around? (Nokia Stereo Headset HS-45 + AD-54)

• 12-12-2011 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭

as per thread title, would anyone have a spare nokia headset inline remote lying around?

g_04521990.jpg

i originally got mine with an N-95, but i still use it with my nokia X6, tried ringing around a couple of places this morning-

fonemenders- never heard of it
    carphone warehouse - not available
    CRC william street- not available

now, pixmania have one alright, but its €18 + €9 delivery! :eek:

theres a few on amazon too, and ebay, but i'd sooner get it localy if i can, and i wouldn't mind giving €20 for the handiness of being able to get it locally... :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭adaminho

Try mr mobile on Wickham street or the Chinese place on Thomas street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Ill have a look for ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

zuroph wrote: »
    Ill have a look for ya

sound zuroph, but i managed to get one in that chinese internet shop place just across the street from foxs bow, i tried in darkside first and they told me try over there, got it for €9, and he'd loads of em, i thought posting the OP this morning it'd be an awful longshot, but adaminho put me on the right track... :o

Advertisement