Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body found in Woodstown last night

Options
  • 12-12-2011 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear of a womans body being found on Woodstown beach last night?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Silverado

I was in Woodstown yesterday walking on the beach and I heard that a partially clothed woman's body was found on the beach Saturdaynight/Sunday morning. There was no Garda activity around though and neither was there a taped off cordon to be seen. I didn't hear any other details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Tim the Enchanter

Apparently the body was that of a 22 year old female. Found by a lady walking her dog at around 9am yesterday. No reports in the media and no garda presence around Woodstown so it looks like a rumor at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭eiresandra

My understanding is that it was a suicide.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Tim the Enchanter

Poor woman, very sad.

RIP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

deisemum wrote: »

Just seen that now myself

RIP

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 TheOldSeaDog

<snip>

Anyway, sure tis a pity alright. Who is she anyway does anyone know? Could it be realted to the fueds or anything? Tis a terror.

Did they get him at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Anyway, sure tis a pity alright. Who is she anyway does anyone know? Could it be realted to the fueds or anything? Tis a terror.

Did they get him at all?
    your mind is running wild here with speculation!!!! surely if it was homicide the garda forensics would have the place sealed off and the whole beach would be combed!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

TheOldSeaDog, please read the charter. Speculation is not allowed on these forums (Waterford county and city). Unless you have something to back up what you're saying, please don't post it.

Advertisement