Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Business??

Options
  • 12-12-2011 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I'm doing my Leaving cert this year. I'm thinking of doing business in UL. I saw that theres a new course starting 'International business' and I was wondering does anyone have any info on it? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Hi.

I'm doing my Leaving cert this year. I'm thinking of doing business in UL. I saw that theres a new course starting 'International business' and I was wondering does anyone have any info on it? :)
    I think my flatmate does it, I'll try get info on it later on for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Just looking at it there, Elective A contains the 5 modules done in Semester 1 of Business (LM050) plus IN4003 Principles of Risk Management, which I think is done in the Year 2 Autumn Semester in Business studies.

If there's anything you want to know about those modules I can tell you, but I can't give any insight into the Principles of International Business (or the Risk Management one).

Anyone doing Law and Accounting would be able to give you an insight into LA4901 Priniples of Law (or even someone doing Law Plus might be able to give you an insight into the languages or the modules in Elective B)

Sounds interesting, and it also has the added benefit of being the only way of doing Business with Spanish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Hey I inquired about the degree too and was sent a PDF about it! If you want you can pm me your email and I'll forward it to you!

For the record my flatmate is an Erasmus student so he may not be able to answer on everything, do you have any specific questions about just the course content, 3rd year in particular?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Cydoniac wrote: »
    For the record my flatmate is an Erasmus student so he may not be able to answer on everything, do you have any specific questions about just the course content, 3rd year in particular?

That's a different course you're on about! You're talking about Business with a language! Business International is a new B.A starting from 2012!

• Advertisement

Grindylow wrote: »
    That's a different course you're on about! You're talking about Business with a language! Business International is a new B.A starting from 2012!
    Ohh I see, I'll shut up then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Kate_B7

I was thinking of putting it down on my cao but not too sure, did you end up doing it? if so how are you finding it? So unsure about my choices so any info will be a help!:)

Advertisement