Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Lee's Wisdom.....

• 12-12-2011 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Can anybody remember or point me in the right direction on something that Bruce Lee said, it was something along these line - "Well when i'm seventy there will be no other seventy year that would beat me" - or something along those lines........?

Its for a project in college, any help is greatly preciated.

Sharky

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/bruce_lee.html#ixzz1gKbiUYTN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 SHARKfint

Seen all them dude.......................

Bruce was talking about if he was seventy years old that there would be no other man the same age that could beat him...................

Can't remember where i seen or read it............

Sharky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭GASMANN

" everybody's got something to say untill they get a punch in the face" - mike tyson, do your project on him instead ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 SHARKfint

did it Ali instead but did watch a lot of Tyson qouates on youtube..........hillarious...........

But nobody can answer this question........?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

SHARKfint wrote: »
    did it Ali instead but did watch a lot of Tyson qouates on youtube..........hillarious...........

But nobody can answer this question........?

Well it's certainly one thing he got wrong... :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement