Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Sign

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Maybe the council took it down? If you didn't have written permission, it shouldn't have been up in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I doubt the council were out Saturday night checking signs. Chances are some begrudger threw it over a hedge - probably not too far from where they took it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 golfone

Hi, we have permission from the council. It replaced the old council sign with the wrong phone number. Same size.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

was it windy on saturday night?

Hi Matt, had it pretty much glued to the old sign so it was very secure with cable ties.

• Advertisement

Id say its been stolen... suggest having a look around near by, its more than likely to be in a bush nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Id say its been stolen... suggest having a look around near by, its more than likely to be in a bush nearby.

Known from now on as Poirot Matt Dublin ...

(sorry you lost your sign)

Thanks Chops. Expensive sign, only had it up one day!! Maybe it will fly back to us :):):)

Known from now on as Poirot Matt Dublin ...

(sorry you lost your sign)
    It was Miss Cook, she did it with a fountain pen, a peice of hair fabricated into string while she was drinking a glass of fine sherry under the moonlight.

**twiddles moustache enthuastically***

Any sign of your sign? No pun intended

• Advertisement

Hi Matt, no 'sign' as of yet....Ah well.....Sure I got a good two days out of it...lol!!!

golfone wrote: »
    Hi Matt, no 'sign' as of yet....Ah well.....Sure I got a good two days out of it...lol!!!

Unfortunate...
    On another note, how much u guys selling the golf pride multi decade grips fitted for? 13 clubs

€115 Matt....Can be done there and then!!!!

golfone wrote: »
    €115 Matt....Can be done there and then!!!!
    You may be hearing from me quite shortly...

Advertisement