Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

barley price

• 12-12-2011 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

anybody got prices for rolled or whole barley need to get a few half ton bags .......................:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭jerdee

jerdee wrote: »
    anybody got prices for rolled or whole barley need to get a few half ton bags ..................
    Kerry 300 in small bags
    cork collect x farm 200

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭leoch

got a ton of crushed barley 200 euro collected myself going to mix it with beef mix feeding to 2011 heifers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Highland

Getting some deliverd tomorrow (in Kerry) 110 per 1/2 ton bag. Its crushed.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭pat73

Highland wrote: »
    Getting some deliverd tomorrow (in Kerry) 110 per 1/2 ton bag. Its crushed.
    Thats good value.Id take some of that if i could get it delivered to west Limerick.Could U pm me the suppliers number if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

How about O'Neills in Castleconnell, limerick. They're usually competitive too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement