Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth - how to get bus Éireann station from train station?

Options
  • 12-12-2011 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Anybody knows it please kindly tell me.

Thanks!:)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There is no bus station in Maynooth.
    Is it the Galway bus you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

As said, there is no bus station.

The majority of BE buses stop at the turning circle opposite the Glenroyal Hotel. To get to this from the train station, walk up the ramp (The car/pedestrian segregated one not the one through the carpark - that's the wrong way) and turn left. Its about 100M down the road.

The only exception is I THINK the 115 stops outside Bradys Pub on the main street, to get here you just keep on walking past the turning circle and its on the square.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Darwin14

Thanks Moonbeam & MYOB.

I was wondering how to get Athlone(Galway bus) from Maynooth train station. I think, as MYOB said, the BE buses stop at turning circle opposite the Glenroyal Hotel is the right place to take a bus.

Many thanks again!

Advertisement