Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Toblerone

Options
  • 12-12-2011 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

A google search led me to this site - any idea as to where I can pick some of this up in Dublin? Checked a load of different shops (Tesco/Centra etc) but nowhere to be found.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

If you have any friends travelling through Dublin airport, I guarantee they'll find them in the air-side shops (maybe also in the land-side ones). They seem to be a staple of duty-free shopping nowadays - Gatwick was stuffed with them a couple of weeks ago. Also big bars of dark Toblerone, normal Toblerone, and friut 'n nut Toblerone - plus party packs of mixed mini Toblerones. Shame I hate Toblerone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

There’s a little newagents/book station shop in the Charlestown shopping centre that I’ve gotten large bars of it in before. I got the last one a while back though and I’m not sure if they’ve restocked them. I’ll keep an eye out the next time I’m there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Was there today and they didn't have any, sorry :/

Advertisement